Touch Too Much

BushmasterM4

My cousin and I laid down the tracks to this over a year ago. We were playing Risk one night and after a few beers we decided to tackle an ACDC tune. I finally got around to mixing the tracks, he has been buggin me for over a year. My cousin did the vocals and the drums. I tracked all guitars and helped with the background vocals. Needless to say its pretty rough, because, well, we were "feeling fine". But we had fun doing it. The vocals are priceless :) Enjoy.

http://soundcloud.com/taxman-1-1/touch-too-much-bm

Last edited:
At the end of the drum tracks, my cousin (after numerous takes) shouted "Thats a Keeper" over and over. I was going to leave it in :) but decided not to and edited it out.

SUBWAY TERROR! My God, Starz is still around!?

Oh yea !!! It was great fun. They did Subway Terror !!! Didnt do "Boys in Action". Was really cool !! It was a small dinner club (200 capacity). Richie Rano (lead guitarist) and Dube (drummer) sat next to us before the show eating dinner. Pretty cool. I should have taken all my damn albums and had them sign them. Oh well. Michael Lee (singer) still sounds fantastic. He has been fighting health issues from diabetes, but man he can still sing. Had a great time.

Oh yea !!! It was great fun. They did Subway Terror !!! Didnt do "Boys in Action". Was really cool !! It was a small dinner club (200 capacity). Richie Rano (lead guitarist) and Dube (drummer) sat next to us before the show eating dinner. Pretty cool. I should have taken all my damn albums and had them sign them. Oh well. Michael Lee (singer) still sounds fantastic. He has been fighting health issues from diabetes, but man he can still sing. Had a great time.

Glad you had a good time and a bit envious. I was always a sucker for that sort of pop music. The guys I played with then wouldn't touch that sort of thing. Too close to "bubblegum" for them. Did they do "Detroit girls" and "Cherry Baby"? That is all I would have needed to hear.
Oh and sorry for side tracking......the "Touch Too Much" cover was great listening. Sounds like it would have been nice to be there as well!

Cool! Nice cover. I like the parody on the vocals.

Guitars sound pretty cool...though leaning to the right a bit.

Bass sounds good...it gets lost a few times, but I like it.

Drums are pretty good except for the thud of the snare, could use some snap. And the HH sound a little phased at some times (I'm not drum expert, so whatever).

Vocals drowning in verb, but again, whatever sounds cool.

Fun! That's music!

Cool! Nice cover. I like the parody on the vocals.

Guitars sound pretty cool...though leaning to the right a bit.

Bass sounds good...it gets lost a few times, but I like it.

Drums are pretty good except for the thud of the snare, could use some snap. And the HH sound a little phased at some times (I'm not drum expert, so whatever).

Vocals drowning in verb, but again, whatever sounds cool.

Fun! That's music!

We tried to drown it all !!! Waisted days and waisted nights !!! When singing it he was like a "drunken sailor" with a beer in his hands :)

I was hoping for Bon Scott... But still takes balls to take on one like this. You gotta cut it lose though man! Music like this must be performed with a certain attitude, it's like "kill or be killed?" Not like hey we're going to cover a rock tune, but (#*@! I'M GOING TO OPEN A CAN ON YOUR (#*@!

I was hoping for Bon Scott... But still takes balls to take on one like this. You gotta cut it lose though man! Music like this must be performed with a certain attitude, it's like "kill or be killed?" Not like hey we're going to cover a rock tune, but (#*@! I'M GOING TO OPEN A CAN ON YOUR (#*@!

Yea. I get the whole "Cut Loose" thing. Was played a little reserved. Im getting too damn old :(

Thought it sounded real tight,dig the guitars! Vocals are a little verby, but cool job...agree with earlier post about the snare, just a bit fat ...would sound cool with a little more pop! Nice job

musically not bad, Vocals not strong, remotely Bon, but maybe needs a re-take
Loved your version Breaking The Law, now those are decent vocals

Back