Toft ATC-2 Mic pre...

Gorty

Has anyone used or had any first hand interaction with the Toft ATC-2?

Last edited:
The pre on the Toft is not that bad. I would say it is a step up from the standard cheap consoles, but not quite up to par with the Great Rivers and API's. The comp on the ATC-2 is OK as well, but the real strength in my opinion is in the EQ. It is a very different sounding EQ than most, has that kind of classic vibe to it, but still gets good and aggressive should you need or want it to:)

The pre on the Toft is not that bad. I would say it is a step up from the standard cheap consoles, but not quite up to par with the Great Rivers and API's. The comp on the ATC-2 is OK as well, but the real strength in my opinion is in the EQ. It is a very different sounding EQ than most, has that kind of classic vibe to it, but still gets good and aggressive should you need or want it to:)

The general consensus seems to be that the EQ is great and like you said the pre's and comp are ok!
Thanx for your response xstatic.

I always forget about the ATC when I am looking to make a purcahse:( I still want to pick up a pair for some of my live FOH racks. I personally think that the ATC-2 is a pretty good value between cost and sound quality:)

Back