Today's fun fact

Now there is my laugh for today.

That actually references the Geiko commercial as well. I guess I can stop for the day. I was going to record, but all of my creative talents were wasted on this board. I only have so much.

That actually references the Geiko commercial as well. I guess I can stop for the day. I was going to record, but all of my creative talents were wasted on this board. I only have so much.

Never spill your seed upon the rock!

Au, Contraire... Baculum is everwhere

Racoons are the only animal to have a bone in their boner.

The penile bone, called the baculum, is absent in humans, but very common in the rest of the animal kingdom. A few examples (since I'm too lazy to break down various Orders, Families, Genus' (genii? Genea?) and Species:
Tiger, bears, lions, weasels, dogs, cats, rodents, seals, sea lions, and walruses (walrus' up to 30"!)
and nearly all primates, not excepting our close relatives the chimpanzees and gorillas.

We share a non-baculum status with Hyenas, BTW, along with the Elephant and the Whale.

The penile bone, called the baculum, is absent in humans, but very common in the rest of the animal kingdom. A few examples (since I'm too lazy to break down various Orders, Families, Genus' (genii? Genea?) and Species:
Tiger, bears, lions, weasels, dogs, cats, rodents, seals, sea lions, and walruses (walrus' up to 30"!)
and nearly all primates, not excepting our close relatives the chimpanzees and gorillas.

We share a non-baculum status with Hyenas, BTW, along with the Elephant and the Whale.

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle! :D

Most of the english words that require "an" rather than "a" originally began with an n.

A norange, a napron etc

Back