To anyone who has POWER in the rap/hip-hop industry...

Brad

Please, for the love of all that is holy, stop with this "uh, uh" and "awe, yeah" bullshit during the opening 8, would ya?

I swear, man, that is all I hear nowadays. Everyone is starting their tunes the same way:

Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh Uh UH. Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Uh uh yeah yeah uh uh uh yeah uh uh uh uh uh

Or my favorite:

Uh Uh, git yo hands up, git yo hands up, uh, uh, uh uh, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, c'mon, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Uh, Uh, Uh...

You know what I am talking about and you know that it bothers you too, doesn't it?

lol i think for this to change there would be a whole change in the hip hop industry cuz right now, the more idiodic and moronic you can sound on records, the more money you make BLING BLING

Why come in the HipHop forum to talk down about HipHop?

How f*ckin stupid can you get?

It's obvious that you two haven't heard any HipHop music in while:D .........I haven't heard anyone say sh!t like that for like ten years(I'm 19)!!!!!

I can tell from your posts that you are from the outside looking in(some type of country-music fans trying to grasp the concept of HipHop culture)...

Just save your derogatory comments for your next Klan meeting, alright Billy-Bob;) !!!!!!!

P.S.
If you got offended or even slightly upset about what I just said, calm down,...........It's only a joke:cool: !!!!!

you are lunching, lol glad you put that joke thing at the end cuz i was gonna start some ol Jay Z/Nas beef with ya, take ya cash and talk about yo baby momma, lol

Back