To Alan, SP

MrGrooves

I just got my C1 a couple of weeks ago. The whole package seems to be a great deal, even if the case could have been a little more rugged. I work at a comercial studio were we do a lot of voice over work. Currently we are working on a big voice over project for software multimedia and video for a publishing company. My boss, who is also a good friend, was impressed with a first look at the C1. The mic looks impressive, rugged. We did some quick little tests against some of his mics (couple of AKG LD's, RE-20...good voice over mics). We decided to try the mic on the project. The mic sounds good. We decided to use it on the project. This project includeds lots of talents, men, women, even children. Its actually a very important project, with the content beign introduced in schools in a few months. I don't know yet what will the reach be in terms of schools and grades. Anyway, amazingly, the C1 sounds terrific so far on every voiceover we've done. Its a very warmy, bright mic. My boss loves it, he keeps asking me to use the mic on every session we've had so far since we tried it the first time. We've also done a couple of jingles for McDonalds and Food City with the C1 to name a few.
Today, he already told me he's going to get one (better for me, I get to take my mic home more often ;) )
Pretty soon we're going to be involved into an outside project session with Cece Peniston. Since my boss is heavily involved, I already asked him if we could stack the C1 along with whatever mic that will be used on the session. We've already had a session with CeCe and she's an awesome dynamic singer. We'll see how good the C1 stands, I'll post my findings later.
To Mr Alan, thanks for a great product... I'm looking forward to get a pair of B3's and I'll be also looking forward to try your company's other products in the future.

Mr. Grooves,

Thank you for the kind words, and I am glad our products has worked well for you. I really appreciate your comments, and I hope some do not think that your comments were set up. HR is a good group, but very skeptical about certian things sometimes.

Either way, feel free to e-mail me personally at alan@pmiaudio.com for these kind of testamonials, and I thank you again. So you know, at the NAB Show in Las Vegas, the C1 received a Hit Pick award from a panel of independant broadcasters that included NPR.

So there are others out there who are using the C1 for voice over work, and have been very satisfied with the results.

Thanks again....:D

MrGrooves & Alan

This would be a great contender for 'End User Review of the Month' on Studio Project's website. I'm sick of seeing the other one! I emailed SP about when it would be changed and the reply was as soon as they had another to put in it's place!

It may be worth waiting until the CeCe stuff has been done.

Mr Funk said:
MrGrooves & Alan

This would be a great contender for 'End User Review of the Month' on Studio Project's website. I'm sick of seeing the other one! I emailed SP about when it would be changed and the reply was as soon as they had another to put in it's place!

It may be worth waiting until the CeCe stuff has been done.

Good call Mr. Funk, we have ignored some of the pages on our site... Of course we will need Mr.Grooves permission to put it up, so if you are out there Mr.Grooves...How about it?

Time for us to yell at the webmaster....That would be Justin Hyatt, my son! :D

I remember that email, it would be great to get a new End User review. If MrGrooves will give his permission I'll be more than happy to put it up today. For anyone else out there who would like to put in their own submissions for the End User Reivew page you can send them to me at webmaster@studioprojectsusa.com
And I will keep the old reviews up as well with dates for thoes who may not have seen them already.

" I have the Marshall MXLv67G and the Marshall MXLv93M and I love them."

Michael Guidry

feel free to use it on the website:D :p :eek: :)

Back