TLM103 Pair or Single - NEW PRICE!!!

Jburn34

Tlm-103 matched pair -

$1300 for the pair + shockmounts - or -
$650 for the one with dented grill + shockmount
$700 for the one with no dents + shockmount

Link to old auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=41466&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1

There has been NO functional damage to the one with the dented grill, I will send pics of the capsules if you want them. These things consistenly go on ebay for more so this is a chance for a good deal!

Thanks,
Jeremy

Jburn34@aol.com

Guys...I'm willing to deal here. This is a great price for these mics, and like I said, I'll split them up if I have to. I had a guy purchase them but then back out on me, and I need the cash to help w/ my recent lawson purchase. They're on ebay right now for a low reserve and a low buy it now. I'll be happy to deal outside of ebay though, so feel free to email/call me!

They are functionally 100% working, there are cosmetic flaws, but that's why you're getting a deal...plus you're getting Neumann shockmounts that cost a crapload of money.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=41466&sspagename=STRK:MESSE:IT&rd=1

Thanks,
Jeremy
Jburn34@aol.com

There are a lot of completed eBay sales for this mic, mint condition, in the $630 range.

Since yours is dented (read: dropped, smashed), I'm not surprised you are getting no action at this price. Your price is too high. An item only sells for what it is worth to somebody.

I'm not needling you. I'm a disinterested 3rd party, and not interested in Neumanns.

Not in the $630 range with the shockmounts. I haven't seen one completed w/ shockmount for less than $780.

If somebody recognizes value in yours, they will buy it. If not, they are over priced.

Frankly, I'd get that smashed up grille fixed. That would turn me instantly off, if I were considering a mic in that price range. That tells me "harsh treament". Mics that are well cared for don't get smashed.

Typically, used gear in current production is worth about 66% of the new-discount price. This holds true across eBay for a large amount of gear, but not all. For example: Rane sells FAR less than 66% of new-discount. On the other hand, QSC power amps sell at near new price, consistently.

I've tracked hundreds of eBay sales, but none for Neumann, so cannot advise if 66% holds true or not.

Back