Tiny Terror

crazycord

I'm looking for a decent amp in the $700 or below category. I have really liked sound of the tiny terror but was wondering on your input about this amp or any others you would recommend. I am hoping to get a tube amp but if their are any better solid states I'll look into those to. thanks

I'm looking for a decent amp in the $700 or below category. I have really liked sound of the tiny terror but was wondering on your input about this amp or any others you would recommend. I am hoping to get a tube amp but if their are any better solid states I'll look into those to. thanks
Tiny Terror is a different animal than a solid state amp. TT is a great little amp for small venues, practice and jamming but it is ( more or less) a one trick pony. If you need to get real clean sounds out of it at any kind of volume I would consider something else like a Vox modeling amp. That is just my take.

Well it all depends on what tone your after, but as far as cheaper tube amps go these all seem pretty nice:
-Peavey Valveking $400-600
-Peavey Classic 30 $600
-B-52 AT-60/100 $500-700
-Fender Hot Rod Deluxe/Deville $500-700

I'd suggest messing around with these...and of course if you can find any tube Marshalls or Vox's used..deff. hit those up. But if you really like the tint terror, then go for it.

I own a TT, great with a alnico blue speaker... It is a one trick amp (it's a great trick though). Hooked into a 4x12 with greenbacks, It'll make you smile.

thanks for the comments and suggestions they've really helped and know i think I'll be going and trying out all the amps you guys suggested.. THanks:)

Back