Timeworks CompressorX presets

The Timeworks homepage is no help. If anyone uses this software,please help me out! Looking for the stock presets (or any ! :) )
thanx

You should be able to click on the letter icon but just in case ...
ray734@earthlink.net
Thanks a lot! I've sent e-mail to the Timeworks website but got no response. Do you use the Timeworks Mastering Compressor? I was just wondering what the difference is between the two. Really, thanks again!!!!!!

Yeah man, thanks a lot. I got 'em but it's the weirdest thing. What you sent was one file which I already had in my Presets folder. When I access the default preset(s?) in the plugin, it kind-of zeros everything. I assumed that there would be a variety of default presets to choose from. Here's something really strange...
To check if the presets were actually stored in the Timeworks CompressorXPresets folder I created a random setting and saved it as Atemp. Then I searched my drive for a file named Atemp or Ate*.* but couldn't find one. I thought I had a great idea, I altered the settings and resaved the Atemp preset. I then immediately did a search by most-recently-altered on my drive. The only file that changed at the moment I resaved the Atemp preset was my User.dat file. I repeated the process a few times but always got the same results.
Is that where the program is storing the actual preset information? It's gotta be putting them somewhere cause they're there when I open the plugin. If it is, what does it use the Preset folder for? Boggling my brain. :)

Sorry I took so long to respond, my mouse has been locking up. After trying everything short of re-installing Windows I finally pluged in a new mouse and voila! Thanks for your help, one of these days I'm gonna return your generosity, just waiting for the chance!

Back