Time for pool/snooker

buzzard bass

Terminated
Well I've ordered something I've wanted for some time, a nice billiard table. There's a sale on at Costco, the Brunswick Allenton. Great deal, it's their entry level table, but everything Brunswick makes is good. Dropped a little extra on upgraded cloth, price from Costco includes delivery and installation, and an accessory pack with 4 cues, set of pool balls, triangle, brushes for the cloth. Has some table tennis stuff I'm not interested in, thinking the ping pong table may mar the cloth on the top of the rails, that aint happening. 4-6 weeks to get here, but that gives me time to clear out the dining room since that's where it's going. I don't eat in the dining room, I'm a single guy, so the main floor will be perfect, kitchen, home theater, pool room. See it works. I've ordered burgundy cloth. Course got some snooker balls, and a cover. Should be a ton of fun.

I play pool with a friend in a snooker club at the bottom of my road {life membership, £10 ! }, but I used to have a table at home when I was single and also play at another friend's house when I sold him the table. There's nothing like the comfort of playing snooker/pool at home. You have your own music, your own TV, your own food, your own drinks and no chance of being jumped by the drunken pool hall shark and it's free !
Mind you, our games used to get real competitive and tense. It was great.
Enjoy it, man !

Back