Thread for own productions

Treskalle

Hey. Just wanted to let you know that I saw a lot of own projects or music video productions on this subject. Isn't this subject for discussing music video productions, like the way you do it, help and etc? Maybe to get this subject more tidy, we could create a thread for finished projects that other could review, discuss and yes, share their own music vids.
If people are up for it, we should just start. If not, simply don't reply or reply what you think!

I'll start.
My band hired a cameraman for our gig last week at an ok scene in Oslo, Norway. We got 4 different HD-cameras and 24 channel audio directly from the desk. The film was put togheter in 15-16 hour by me. All the clipping and mixing. We haven't done to much with the audio, just some bass eq/comp, tried to balance all the instruments and vocal. We are playing punk/rock/raw rock (whatever suites you), so we are looking for a "raw" sound. We had some crap monitor sound and some mics took up everything from monitor, but without it we lost all the power in the sound. But we will mix and master some more soon, because we are going to print this gig and a gig at another (bigger) venue next week and give it out with our debut album. So let me/us know what you think, including bad reviews. We really wants to improve our video cutting skills along with the audio skills;) All experience helps, I think. Take care, here's the vid!

Back