Thought you guys might get a kick outta this...

i didn't know the high end german mics were made in china...i guess ya learn something every day

hahaha

yep....the axis...this looks like a job for austin powers
lol

i'll be watching, cause im kind of curious what a used c-1 will bring on e-bay. might be able to sell a used one and buy 2 new ones with the money. hell, if i was gonna use a discription like that i would have at least started the bidding at 500 bucks!

hahaha

"Vintage German schematics" are especially suited for red meats and wild game; however, many prefer them for "high end german mics built in indonesia" and stronger-flavored fish as well.

"THIS MIC HAS A STUNNING AND FULL SOUND THAT LETS VOCALS SHINE IN A MIX" as well as a slight hint of oak in the sediment, suggesting it is "PERFECT FOR THE SMALL PROFESSIONAL STUDIO." Large professional studios take note.

-Le Mic Connoisseur, eBay

OK I'm no expert but I doubt even the correction is true as it sounds more like a guy trying to backpedal out of something he didn't know. If he DIDNT know, I sort of feel bad for the dude cuz he probably feels duped himself. Oh well, it sure struck me as rich...

And if he doesn't surf here someone (much nicer than I) probably emailed him to correct him. I, on the other hand, chose to ridicule and I'm a horrible person:D Just because the description was so.......EBAY:rolleyes:

Truth be told, though....I sort of suspect it's Gidge:eek: :p
You know how he's always going around saying stuff like this about the C1....high end german and all!

heylow

Hey, its still a great price for a "wannabe" German mic! While we're on mics...I can't believe no one has chimed in about the new GT66. IMHO this will be a hot mic!

I just saw this and laughed my ass off. Ya Vol!!! :D

I think Gidge e-mailed him the description on that one...only kidding Gidge :D

Back