This time we are down

John Sayers

Solar Power!!
Yup - johnlsayers..com is down as Peter is transfering the site to our new server.

try later today and it should be OK, if all goes well :)

cheers
john

:D :D :D

mate we only have tomove the data - notthe whole fucking family!!

I need as new keyboard wherethe spacebar works:mad:

cheers
JOhn

Hey JOhn,

Looks like you could use a new shift key too! <grin>

Sorry 'bout teasing you mate, but I'm in withdrawals from your excellent site being down! ;)

-lee-

me too - unfortunately it's a windows 2000 server and peter is having trouble uploading the php data base, like he had to install a windows data base and then convert the php etc etc

as peter says

"in a world with no fences why do we need gates??"

cheers
john

John Sayers said:

"in a world with no fences why do we need gates??"
cheers
john

:) funny one.
Someone just told me that the memory and speed of one Apple G5 is greater than all the combined computer systems the Pentagon had available during the Vietnam era.

I didn't agree with that one. I've never heard of a computer with random selective memory?

someone told me that the new 64 IBM will process the whole of the data within the US National Library in 1/4 sec :eek: :eek:

just stirring ;)

cheers
john

John Sayers said:
someone told me that the new 64 IBM will process the whole of the data within the US National Library in 1/4 sec :eek: :eek:

just stirring ;)

cheers
john

and if it selects only the intelligent portions ........... 3 nanoseconds

Remember the "Ferbie" toy that came out a few years ago?

I recall hearing that the Ferbie had more computational power than the lunar lander.

:D

Remember the "Ferbie" toy that came out a few years ago?

I recall hearing that the Ferbie had more computational power than the lunar lander.

:D

Back