This Place could be busier

pingu

Ive noticed its quiet here.

I spend a bit of time at PSW its quite busy there.

I cant understand why this place is not so busy.

I like the overall layout of this forum.

pingu said:
Ive noticed its quiet here.

I spend a bit of time at PSW its quite busy there.

I cant understand why this place is not so busy.

I like the overall layout of this forum.

It's not quite 9 am on a Sunday. That would explain it.

Dogman said:
Only those of you what have jobs.... :eek:

Way to rub my unemployment in. Thanks man! :D

A bright side to not having a job is that I can sleep whenever I want. For example, I woke up at 5 am this morning & still got 9-10 hours of sleep.

mithra6 said:
On Valentines Day we'll see how sad we are. If the forum is busy on VD then we are truely sad sad people.
I'll probably be here all evening ... I'm not a sad person, just a single one.

Being in a band helps - I've been propositioned by half a dozen teenage girls in the last fortnight ... I will continue to stick by what I think is ok and what is not, but damn they are cute and only a few years younger than me ........ :eek:

BTW - Don't forget that the rules are COMPLETELY different if you're a girl here. Once upon a time I wrote a short guide to being a female forum member, I will try and find it when I get in from work.

mithra6 said:
Hey I'm kidding! Sorry if you read it wrong.
Me too ... kinda. :eek:

I'm actually going to be here all evening because one of my housemates is romancing his girlfriend downstairs and doesn't want any interruptions. I even have a plastic bottle to piss in!!!! :D

mithra6 said:
Oh that's funny. Kinda rude but funny.
You have to believe it happened. I cleaned the house, my brother cooked lasagne and one of his friends lit like a million candles ... meanwhile the eligible batchelor was happily spending four or five hours in the bathroom. Then he packed the three of us upstairs and told us that we could come down for CSI Miami at 10pm if we hadn't heard anything. :eek:

Man thats harsh, you should have given me a shout :D The same happened to me so i just decided to go out and get drunk. turned out to be at a 'love lottery' night, The night ended quite nicely i gotta say ;)

Oh the joys of owning the house I live in with my mates.

Yeah I'll give them the living room for the night. My living room, with all my gear in it. But then that gives me the chance to sabotage their romantic privacy in the form of an extreme practical joke and no one can touch me for it :D

bwwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa...hmmmmm. Do you spose I'm slightly bitter about something? :confused:

Back