This may help your M-BOX PT 8 LE get passed the structure.dpm hold up...

BAMA

I figure out why my PT8 LE was getting stuck on Structure free plug in.
It worked for me.

1. I Un-installed windows internet explorer 8 and It loaded just fine.
2. If that dont work de-activated you virus protection.
3. If that dont work, move the structure (free) entries to the unusued folder to get it to complete start-up.
Put the structure free plug in folder and the quick start structure free plug in folder in the un-used
folder. Restart and open pt.

So if anybody is having the same problem I was, try these 3 steps. But try the un-install windows internet explorer 8 first.

Steps for Windows 7
To uninstall Internet Explorer 8, follow these steps:
Close all programs.
Click StartCollapse this imageExpand this image, and then click Control Panel.
Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
In the tasks pane, click Turn Windows features on or off.
In the list of windows features, clear the check box next to Internet Explorer 8.
You receive a warning message in a pop-up window. Click Yes.
Internet Explorer 8 will now be uninstalled. The system will restart after the installation.
Steps for Windows Server 2008 R2
Click StartCollapse this imageExpand this image, and then right-click Command Prompt, and choose Run as administrator.

Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
At the command prompt, type the following: dism /online /Disable-Feature /FeatureName:Internet-Explorer-Optional-amd64.
When prompted to restart the computer, choose Yes.
Steps for Windows Vista or for Windows Server 2008
Close all programs.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click Uninstall a Program under the Programs category
In the Tasks pane, click View installed updates.
In the list of installed updates, double-click Windows Internet Explorer 8.

Note If Windows Internet Explorer 8 does not appear in the list of installed updates, try the alternative steps for Windows Vista or for Windows Server 2008.
In the Uninstall an update dialog box, click Yes.

Note If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, type the password, or click Continue.
Follow the instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
When the uninstall program is finished, restart your computer.
After you have finished, go to the "Did the "Let me fix it myself" steps fix the problem?" section to verify that your earlier version of Internet Explorer is restored.
Steps for Windows XP or for Windows Server 2003
Close all programs.
Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
Click Add or Remove Programs.
In the list of currently installed programs, click Windows Internet Explorer 8, and then click Remove.

Note If Windows Internet Explorer 8 does not appear in the list of installed updates, try the alternative steps for Windows XP or for Windows Server 2003.
Follow the instructions to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
Now go to the "Did the "Let me fix it myself" steps fix the problem?" section to verify that your earlier version of Internet Explorer is restored.
Back to the top
Did the steps fix the problem?After you restart your computer, open Internet Explorer. Click About Internet Ex...After you restart your computer, open Internet Explorer.
Click About Internet Explorer on the Help menu. If Internet Explorer 6 or 7 appears in the About Internet Explorer dialog box, then you are finished with this article.
If Internet Explorer 8 is not removed, or you cannot open Internet Explorer 6 or 7, you can try the alternative steps or you can contact support (http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?prid=12357) .
Back to the top
Alternative stepsIf you tried the steps in the Resolution section, the steps in this section will...If you tried the steps in the Resolution section, the steps in this section will not work for you. Instead, you can contact support (http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?prid=12357) .
Alternative steps for Windows Vista or for Windows Server 2008
Carefully select and then copy the following command:
FORFILES /P %WINDIR%servicingPackages /M Microsoft-Windows-InternetExplorer-8*.mum /c "cmd /c echo Uninstalling package @fname && start /w pkgmgr /up>:(fname /norestart"
Click Start, and then type Cmd.exe in the Start Search box.
In the list of programs, right-click Cmd.exe, and then click Run as administrator.

Right-click inside the Administrator: Command Prompt window, and then click Paste to paste the command that you copied in step 1.
Press ENTER to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
Alternative steps for Windows XP or for Windows Server 2003
Carefully select and then copy the following command:
%windir%ie8spuninstspuninst.exe
Click Start, and then click Run.
In the Open box, type Cmd.exe, and then press ENTER.
Right-click inside the Cmd.exe window, and then click Paste to paste the command that you copied in step 1.
Press ENTER to uninstall Internet Explorer 8.
After you follow these steps, go to the "Did the alternative steps fix the problem?" section to verify that your earlier version of Internet Explorer is restored.
Back to the top
Did the alternative steps fix the problem?After you restart your computer, open Internet Explorer. Click About Internet Ex...After you restart your computer, open Internet Explorer.
Click About Internet Explorer on the Help menu. If Internet Explorer 6 or 7 appears in the About Internet Explorer dialog box, then you are finished with this article.
If Internet Explorer 8 is not removed, or you cannot open Internet Explorer 6 or 7, you can contact support (http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?prid=12357)

Back