This Is Why Tip Is A Genius..

he talks about how hes got 5 (!) kids and how they watch movies and shows and listen to music and all that but when they watch rappers like 50 Cent on the TV it don't matter cuz they don't have to answer to 50 they gotta answer to "daddy", that part right there i was like 'alrite, alrite' but then he got a couple of levels below straight rowdy..talking about how the b, h, and n word are the 3 words that are mainly under attack.."but let me tell ya'll something they're are niggas, bitches, and hoes in the world" and just walks off..he just handled perfectly IMO..he was himself but handled himself really calmly..50 Cent said some dope shit that surprised me too cuz im not fond of that dude..he said "but if i were to tell you to paint a picture of the american flag without using the color red, you're gonna have some difficulties"..pretty smart shit..enjoy btw some of my quotes might be a little off :p

ooh..i see...that topic again...the cleanin of hip-hop

I don't have a say on the matter..since i dont rap....i just know it a shame those words get used and artist still get airplay...now-a-days you can't play a song loud without offending someone with the words... where is my suga hill gang cd...>

LOL..forreal..but as far as other people getting offended, they need to understand whats coming before they listen to it..like i think my biggest pet peeve (is that how you spell it?) is watching a movie with my girlfriend and theres a scene where a girl is getting raped or some nonsense stereotypical bullshit about guys taking advantage of girls, its like dude WORN ME CUZ THAT SHIT IS UNCOMFORTABLE you know what i mean?

Im in the Navy..stationed in Maryland right now.. Will be in VA in July/Aug for my last tour of duty

The "cleaning" of hip hop/rap (mainstream) is a scam in my book. Maybe I'm just hard headed, but I know how this business works, and it's full of similar minded people, who help run a business. Business run with $$. Change up the game a little, cause a stir, and record sales go up. Tell everyone that we will change, and life will be better yadda yadda yadda. Great message and all, and some words are sincere, but majority of it is for ever decreasing record sales, and concerned mothers. These are the words spoken to calm the situation down (from the label standpoint). As a whole.

Back