This is what I have, where do I go from here?

FUGITIVE

Somebody please HELP! I have a Yamaha PSR-GX76 keyboard, Pioneer CDJ-1000MK2 looper/scratch machine, and Fruityloops. The sound from the looper is coming through a Aiwa stereo with a sub. How can I control my beats in Fruityloops and put in sound from the keyboard and looper machine? And how can I have all my sound coming through the stereo speakers?

Get a mixing board like this one --- link --- and plug the looper into one stereo channel, then the output of the computer into the next and plug the main output into the auxiliary input of your Aiwa.

what is the difference between that mixing board and one of those things with all of the knobs in rows and have the up and down sliding knobs at the bottom of the board. maybe theyr'e the same thing but what do i do with the mixing board. what would i need to record music and make a beat using Fruityloops(computer), my keyboard, and the looper? I really appreciate the help.

The keyboard and the computer can use an interface like this one --- link --- but you'll need to record the audio/sound/music from the Pioneer Looper to an audio track if you want to include it in the song.

Back