This is Unbelivable

crazy.

wow..

daddy must beat him and make him practice for days on end..
4 isnt even school age..

sirslurpee said:
I wish some of my students could play like that... Damn!
I'd be happy if some of my students put in half the effort to be that good. They all want to be stars but don't realise that if they don't practice, they're not going to just wake up one day playing like Buddy Rich. Weird, when i was a kid, you didn't have to make me practice...You had to make me STOP practicing.

RAMI said:
I'd be happy if some of my students put in half the effort to be that good. They all want to be stars but don't realise that if they don't practice, they're not going to just wake up one day playing like Buddy Rich. Weird, when i was a kid, you didn't have to make me practice...You had to make me STOP practicing.

DUDE! I know exactly what you mean! In fact.. I had a student who was 19....... 19!!!! and he wouldn't practice EVER. I've been teaching him since november and he hasn't gotten one ounce better. On the other hand.. I have a kid who I think is 7 or 8 who just got his drumset for christmas and he practices ALL the time. I give him 6 weeks and he will be better than the older guy.

Back