This Is The *real* Attilah! Dont Let Him Fool Ya!!! Lmao!!!!

LMFAO..............

Everyone notice what he has resorted to!!!!!!!!!!

Note how he said he doesn't even read the posts, yet he throws a temper tantrum and makes himself look like a fool....

You said that was "the real" me, but the effect was that you showed us all the "REAL" you........a childish little kid wanting revenge...................lol......

To all the adults on this board........I can post a video of me rapping so that you can match my real identity with my voice(which you all should know from the songs I posted).........Not that it would be necessary..........

Those who are interest reply and it can be arranged!!!

P.S.

Thank you Czar for helping me make you look like a fool................

And who doesn't know when thay are being toyed with?

Like I've been telling you all along.....you are joke

:D :p :D :D :p

LMAO!!!! see its funny. i said that it was done out of fun. someone sent me that link and you came to mind as soon as i saw it.

i dont seek REVENGE my friend. trust me. people on the net DONT matter to me. when i log off. you no longer exist. i dont care about opinions,critisicm,views,comments or anything else.

for you to be a 4.0 student you are not a great mind. you dont know when someone is toying with you.......sad.......you can be the web comedian but i cant????? LMAO. ROFL!!!!@YOU ACTUALLY HITTING THE SITE!!!! ROFL LAUGHING AT YOU ACTUALLY POSTING VIDEO TO PROVE THAT ITS NOT YOU!!!!! SO HOW YOUR MANIPULATED TO DO MY BIDDING?????? LMAO!!!!!!!

STOP BEING A PUPPET MAN...WHAT I SAY (MY TYPED WORDS) SHOULD NOT MOVE YOU TO GREAT LENGTHS........

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

LOL!!!!

czar of bizarre said:
WHAT I SAY (MY TYPED WORDS) SHOULD NOT MOVE YOU TO GREAT LENGTHS........

You say this, yet mere comments about your "music" moved you to create this thread dedicated to me..............lol.......what a dummy...

For you to be a "marketing guru" you aren't so bright!!!!!!!!!!

Like the way you try to "downplay" your own comments when you saw I could use them against you............yet another sign of you petty ignorance.............

Man, you really crack me up..........:D :D :D :D

Ya'll mutha fuckers should hang out together or something.:D

Why don't ya'll call up Fingaz and Mannish. HAHA......:D

What ever happened to Mannish???? :D

This shit is killing me ya'll. :D

Internet soap oprea shit.:D

SINCE I OWE YOU AN EXPLANATION (LOL) I WILL EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU. WHEN I GOT THE EMAIL I WAS READING A THREAD THAT HAD ONE OF YOUR REPLIES. YOU CAME TO MIND. LIKE I SAID IT WAS DONE IN FUN. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU OR YOUR OPINIONS MAN. BELIEVE THAT. I HAVE NO ANIMOSITY TOWARDS YOU. IT WAS DONE OUT OF FUN NOTHING MORE. WHEN I SAW IT I THOUGHT THAT WAS YOU (LMAO) SO I POSTED IT HAHAHAHAHA (MAN IM CRACKING UP RIGHT NOW).......

GET REAL MAN. SERIOUSLY. NO ONE IS TRIPPING OFF YOUR COMMENTS AND CRITICISMS. YOU DONT PAY ME,YOU DONT DO ANYTHING FOR ME (EXCEPT PROVIDE ME WITH AN OCCASIONAL CHUCKLE).

IN THIS BUSINESS YOU HAVE TO HAVE SKIN AS TOUGH AS NAILS. EVERYONE WONT LIKE YOU OR YOUR MUSIC. I ACCEPT THAT. HOWEVER I HAVE ***MORE*** PEOPLE TELLING ME ITS GOOD (AND THESE ARE PEOPLE I LET A-B TEST OR PEOPLE RIGHT OFF THE STREETS) THAN TELLING ME ITS BAD.

IF YOU PEEPED THE REVIEWS IN THE MP3 CLINIC I GOT A TOTALLY *DIFFERENT* RESPONSE THAN WHATS POSTED IN THIS FORUM. IF YOU PEEP SICCNESS.NET I GOT A TOTALLY DIFFERENT RESPONSE FROM WHATS POSTED HERE.

:)

HAVE FUN MY MAN.

TRY TO GET YOUR MUSIC IN THE HANDS OF CONSUMERS.......INSTEAD OF ONLINE BBS........

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

PS RESEARCH FATHER TIME ATTILAH.....

^^^^Mannish and Fingaz are the same person.............

Sh!t...........I'm startin' think that this cat is DJFingaz too!!!!!!!!

LOL..................He dedicated a thread to me.................that's so corny, especially since it's some fake sh!t..........

I'm startin' to think that this dude wants me or somethin........spendin' all his time studyin' my comments on the boards............

^^^^ ON THE REAL MAN IT WAS DONE OUT OF FUN. IF YOUW ANT ME TO DELETE IT WILL. IF I CANT I WILL ASK SPIN TO DELETE IT.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU MAN BELIEVE THAT.

HERESY THE JESUS OF RAP

PS THE SITE IS STILL FUNNY AS HELL!!!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

czar of bizarre said:

TRY TO GET YOUR MUSIC IN THE HANDS OF CONSUMERS.......INSTEAD OF ONLINE BBS........

LOL.............Like I said before..........where is your album?.........In what stores?.............

czar of bizarre said:
^^^^ ON THE REAL MAN IT WAS DONE OUT OF FUN. IF YOUW ANT ME TO DELETE IT WILL. IF I CANT I WILL ASK SPIN TO DELETE IT.

I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST YOU MAN BELIEVE THAT.

"You pop sh!t........apologize n*gga......."
Nas

P.S.

Don't have the thread deleted...........leave it up so everyone can see how petty you *REALLY* are...........

LOL....................He apologizes when he sees his little "PLAN" can't work:D :D

hhmmmmmmmm

attilah. You gotta be the most isolated,loneliest kid in the world.I'll like to meet you just so I can snatch you up by the G-String,give you a wedgie and make you sukk on this pistol.I wonder if your mother proud of you.You a shawty to me son.When you get to the point where you can back up yo shit with action.Holla at cha man cuz b/4 you step to me.You gotta get more quality beats,recordings,and lyrics.Ya shit not john blaze son;) .Its stinking in here and you're wreaking kid:D .cum again shawty........................lmao:D

^^^^^^^^LOL..........You aint even a factor......you don't have an album, label, or none of that shit you lied about.....

All this from the same cat who had a fake album cover on his site.....:D :D :D :D

Who has heard your music DJ'Fingered?................

DJ'FINGAZ said:
I bet you'll like it if I DJ'Fingered ur @ss.wouldn't youattilah

I always knew you were a HOMO.......this is the proof though....

At least when your album drops you will breaking the mold, the first GAY RAPPER................LOL

Enough small talk gay guy, where's your music?

Dude on that site is wild. is that headband supposed to make him hip hop??? LOL. I wish i could hear some of his ish. i bet its hillarious

DJ'FINGAZ said:

What gives you that idea homey.My bro will eat yo ass alive on the freestyle tip Hi D Ho.....Why you trying to bust shots all of a sudden...i though u were smoov...........

What the hell are you talking about. I was speaking about the Russian guy on the www.illmitch.com

LOL, I guess you're trying to redirect the negative attention my way. Nice try buddy. You made your bed now lay in it.

and to think, i was the only one who gave the benefit of doubt on that stolen picture B.S. Its all to the good though

What gives you that idea homey.My bro will eat yo ass alive on the freestyle tip Hi D Ho.....Why you trying to bust shots all of a sudden...You playing the "I wanna be excepted" game 2....Be a leader fella...Dont follow the crowd.Lead em and your respect will follow;)

lol

My bad Hi D Ho..I thought you were joining the mob on attack.Mannish-Boy has on a headband.Thats why I took offense.No disrespect..........................................

LMFAO

Thats site does looks funny and make you laugh..lol.ill mitch looks like he got some skills....I bet that is attilah.....................:D

That shit was so goddamn funny............LMFAO:D

Last edited:
No offense taken. i give honest oppinions only, no beef for me, unless it a Victoria filet at Outback Steakhouse

Back