This Forum Needs An Enema

buzzard bass

Terminated
If this is supposed the the clean version of the cave, it's dying. I'm seeing no activity. I would love a clean off topic forum here, the cave is inhabited by that you would expect. Trolls. Interestingly I see few Cave posters posting in any of the recording forums. They come here to swear and insult other members. I think the decent people here, and there are a few, can make this the off topic forum of choice. Are ya with me?!

OK, I am a SAF, 79, interested in yodeling and bocce ball. I am looking for a LTR with a BBM, ASL unimportant, for medical experiments involving ingestion of arsenic :o

I am a morning person. I like both silence as well as noise. Having time in solitude is essential for my health. Spirituality has and will always intrigue me. I believe in minimalism and simplicity. I work full-time in the technology field. My age will confuse you- I do not follow the "rules" and patterns that most twenty year olds do.

I love simplicity.

There are no prerequisites or rules to contact me. Feel open.

I am looking to meet people and maybe find that right person to have a long term relationship with.A little about me I am an outdoor person I like to go fishing,4-wheeler riding,I like going to the beach,or just get outside for a walk.I do have a car so if you want to meet and are not to far away we can work something out.So mend me a message with a pic and a little about yourself and we can see what happens from there.

I want a baby.
I want to be a housewife, I want you to come home nightly to dinner on the table, and the most adorable family.

I love 2 sing kareoke,go bowling,movies or just hang out.I have good sense of humor n am very down 2 earth. I am open and friendly, and a hopeless romantic.

hey - i am just at a place right now with a lot of transition....all my friends are married with families....and i find myself at home on a saturday night with nothing to do or anyone to talk to. didn't always used to be like that :) getting older i guess does that to you :)

I just moved to the area and don't know anybody. My husband will be out of town that week for work and I'm looking for someone to hangout with and get drunk with me haha.

If this is supposed the the clean version of the cave, it's dying. I'm seeing no activity. I would love a clean off topic forum here, the cave is inhabited by that you would expect. Trolls. Interestingly I see few Cave posters posting in any of the recording forums. They come here to swear and insult other members. I think the decent people here, and there are a few, can make this the off topic forum of choice. Are ya with me?!

how long have you been here?

:laughings:

Back