Thirst is back... !!!

Thirst

wattup feelllllaz, long time no see aint been here ina while.. but now im pushin my site, and hittin the local scene hard.. anyway check it out.. New mixtape dropped, recorded all in my apartment, got a labels attention now there pushing my mixtape... Also its on sale at soundclick, 3.00 for 20 tracks pro pressed, mastered, hard jewel cases legit... Designed by me along with site n graphics

www.soundclick.com/thirst1

the song playin on page load is "Ghetto" Its currently At number 5 on soundclick charts getting over 1400 listens a day.. Other strong tracks are "Let Me" produced by dj kquick, and war wit me...

ok any replies, drop links ill hit ya back

Thirst said:
wattup feelllllaz, long time no see aint been here ina while.. but now im pushin my site, and hittin the local scene hard.. anyway check it out..
And in all that time, you still haven't learned any recording skills, eh? Listened to the 1st clip -- harsh-sounding and overbright, sucked-out mids, woofy low-end........

Just because you're comfortable in front of the glass, doesn't mean you should also be behind it.......

thanks for the reply :) anyone else...

never said i was an engineer, im trying to get paid for performing not touchin buttons... :)

Back