thinking outside the universe

JMarcomb

name a sense, phenomenon, or anything that you can think of that would being cool to experience that isnt allowed or discovered in our 3 dimensional universe?

besides time travel.. thats an obvious one :)

I'd like to talk with someone who does astral projection that can actually go to the moon and stand where the American flag was poked into the soil.
When asked about it most of them answer, "Why would I want to do that?"
I would think that would be an easy task for a real astral projectionist.
Dig?

I'd like to talk with someone who does astral projection that can actually go to the moon and stand where the American flag was poked into the soil.
When asked about it most of them answer, "Why would I want to do that?"
I would think that would be an easy task for a real astral projectionist.
Dig?

doesnt hubble already do that?

:)

doesnt hubble already do that?

:)

You mean the Hubble telescope taking pictures?
I mean someone who claims they can leave their body and travel to other locations on the astral plane.
If it were true they could do all kinds of useful things - go to the moon, find criminals, visit enemy meetings during wartime, hangout in the cheerleader locker room.

As posited by Stephen King, I would love to be able to see people's 'aura' in colors around them, based on whether they are well/sick, angry/happy...everything in shades and hues. I can imagine it would make so many confrontations a thing of the past (until someone learns how to fake it, of course..)

Also, on a completely craven level, if you are someone who tries to pick up women in bars, I should imagine it would make things a little easier...:p:D:D

Best,
C.

Back