thing

I knew a heavy part was due after the intro!! ha!

good to see (hear) you again!

I guess I'm getting too old for the vocal technique nowadays, but sounded good. I'm a sucker for a nice melody!

not used to having a pno off to the side...and some other extreme panning...kinda ala 4 track stuff..

great lead licks too

I'll let all the others rip you on your drum sound. At least put a room verb on it!!

D-
LOL!!!
(sic)
s/b = A-

My brutha' from Strong Island, U never cease to amaaaaaaze me!!! How you obtain that full,audio-encompassing git tracking is beyond me..............hold up a minute, i'm listening for a 3rd time................... >>>>>>>>>>>>Man, U need to make this a little longer!!!! I'm sittin' here, my head rockin' then "BANG".......party's over!!!!:( I wanted this to last a lil longer!!! I wanted a 2-3db gain in vocs level 'cause I wanted the lyrics to slap the crap outta' me and maybe a small, splash of delay, minimum enhancements to a jammie that's pumpin' hard! Luv'd the screamin'-demon lead @ 1:59+!

it's peeps like U who make folks like me wanna' quit and become a DJ for Paris Hilton!
I can't stand you B-Sabb!!!

Excellent work Sam, liked the vocals in this one very much. The solo melodic choices were also very good i thought. The full sound of the 'samicide band' is excellent. I think you're at the producing point where it's not 'if' you can record it, but rather how you want it to sound.

Guernica said:
....i still dont understand why being a little over enthusiastic is a bad thing..... :confused:

There is nothing wrong with it dude!

It's your world,do what you wanna do!

mixmkr - I guess by now you know what's coming.. I can't help myself! :D yeah agree about the drums..I'll keep it in mind on the new version.. this started as a scratch track but I got carried away with it.. different snare in the new version for sure.. and some fills.. the vocals will be better.. this was a bit of a rush job.. glad to see ya around!

MISTERQCUE - your posts are always blowin' up the spot! :D yeah I have to work on my structure.. I like to get in and get out.. maybe I'll make the new version a bit longer.. thanks for the input double Q! lookin' forward to hearing your future jammies!

Massive Master - I'm working on a new version and will keep all these comments in mind.. thanks!

participant/Kramer/Guernica/Khompewtur - holla! :D

drive safely..

Hey Sabbath---- I will now be callin you the god of thunder---- I love hard and heavy rock!!! Dont change anything---- just work with what you have --- IT is fuckin awesome---- I love the zombie blonde wierd sounds in the beginning and also on the song

You know I cant give out tec advise but I will tell you that made me wanna throw my panties

That stuff in the beginning with the piano was scary, like almost like a human kids voice sounding, cool ideas. I really like the change at 1:10 , pretty massive and heavy section... the kit sounds real nice here. Big assed snare.. and phat bass.

hey there sam

overall nice Job!
Like your other songs, the highpoints are the layered electrics.. very tight on the bottom side
I think the snare could use a tad of smooth verb... but who am i to talk about drums :)
some timing issues on the lo-fi intro... im remixing a couple of my tunes now and notice the same thing in certain spots of my songs... So im in timing mode right now... :)
The lead sound is pretty cool... I hear reverb... chorus in it... not too shrill.. sounds good!

The low dropped D mosh mover @ 2:40 is pretty potent... nice touch!

Back