these style drums?

Who knows what program created that. Would you not rather create something more 'yours'? There is typically not a replacement for anything. The producer of this, surely spent time, to create something from who knows what synth. Just spend some time finding some sounds, that work for you.

When you figure that out, be sure to post, so I don't have to do the work myself. :)

All I heard was light percussion? lol

Yeah def electronic though. Seemed to be sweeping L-R quite a bit.

i hear a bit destroyer,filter sweeps and some samples are backwards .. percussion swamped in up close reverb (mix knob full up)

although you could do this on your own there is a vst that would nail this and make it all easy for you taking all the work out of it,has all the effects built in to make something similar, cept i cant remember its name,when i do ill post back ..

id try a beatslicer cut all my source into basic parts mess with em,save out any good sounding parts for reimporting later then experiment like hell with all the filters and free plugs,FL studio has one,can also split the beat into parts to be played on your keyboard (typing or midi) ..tons of stuff you can do with freeware with some imagination

googling came up with this freebie :)

Designed specifically for drums, this cuts loops into fixed-size lengths and enables you to rearrange slices with a step sequencer. The reverse sequencer, meanwhile, does as its name suggests and lets you play selected beats backwards.

LoopDrive3 is free beat slicer | MusicRadar

SAMPLE GUT

What is ReCycle

FXpansion Geist

if your new to this id go freeware first wet my feet then explore the other stuff ... these tools are great but there nothing you cant do by yourself with a bit of work,who knows what you could create,but the best bit is your learning how the big boy software does its stuff ... knowing your tools is far more useful in the long run imo :)

Tabla type percussion is most of what I heard? May have been done with an electric drum pad and samples.

Cheers

Alan.

Back