These Guys are Fantastic!!

MOFO Pro

Opinions are like SM-57s
If you ever need any repair work done this recently factory authorize service center is great.

Advanced Musical Electronics
8665 Venice Blvd
West L.A. 90034
(310) 559-3157

Alesis sends all of their in-house work to them, and if you ship directly to Advanced, (didn't even need RN, just a copy of the sales slip for warantee repair), you save more than a month on the turn-around time. I just had a DM-Pro sound module sent back to me in TWO WEEKS!! I was shocked when the package arrived (I'm pretty used to Alesis factory service).

I don't usually endorse commercial enterprises in these forums, but this is just too good to not share.

Steve

They claim to repair all digital tape formats... Give em a call... really, I'm very impressed.

Steve

Hey Blue Bear,

These guys bought all of the Alesis instrument division's parts inventory, but Alesis still exists as a audio semiconductor parts company don't they?

They were a seperate company on paper and not part of the bankruptcy or sale. I believe they still provide parts to a who's-who of pro audio gear companies.

Steve

Bruce,

Do you know if they will sell parts directly to the end user? I was looking for some BRC parts.

Velvet Elvis

Back