there is just about iran music :)

iam so sorry for you ! is there a forum about music ! iam so sorry for you and you show me the problem is from you !

in iranian forums we have some people from your country as me in here but we are so friendly with him !

i saw some thread about iran on this forum and i saw you say bad words and .... and i cant belive your artist and here is an art forum about music !

i can just say - the iran is not like the movies and pictures and vidoes that you see in your tv ! trust me i live in iran - iranian are so friendly - i dont know why you think about us so bad ! carlos qurosh our football team coach and our last coach on valibal from argentina and for now from italy and our footsall coach from spain says it that iran is so good and is not like tv showes in america or - our contry tvs! how ever if you dont want i be here i will leave this frroum for ever friends

Listen mo, that song is what's called a parody. I see you got it removed. Lame. It's a joke. Lighten up. I don't give a fuck about iran, or any other country. Not even my own. I'm not into patriotism or nationalism or jingoism or religionism or any other nonsense like that. I simply don't believe you are a real person. I do believe you are an act. That's all. It's not that I'm anti-iran, I'm anti-schtick.

Now that Greg's post is gone, this post looks like it's directed at Armistice, which it's not. Just wanted to make that clear for anyone entering this thread for the first time. :)

Thanks RAMI... ;)

I remember when that song came out and i wasn't particularly listening to the lyrics, and I thought for a while it WAS 'Iran, Iran so far away'.... which, when you're in Australia, it is.... made sense to me at the time :laughings:

Haha this thread is awesome. We used to get a lot of trolls in the cave pretending to be furriners. Been a while. This is pretty much the same exact schtick albeit a different country.

OK maybe I'm naïve, or just stupid. But why do you guys think this is a fake troll?

EZ Willis used to do this exact same routine - mixing up words and tenses. He was quite good at it.
Yeah, but being "good at it" means that someone that isn't faking WOULD mix up tenses, etc....It's like saying "Anyone with a foreign accent must be fake because that's how people sound when they're good at faking a foreign accent". :eek:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but the "evidence" is kind of weird to me. Maybe the mods can clear this up with a simple I.P. check?

Yeah, but being "good at it" means that someone that isn't faking WOULD mix up tenses, etc....It's like saying "Anyone with a foreign accent must be fake because that's how people sound when they're good at faking a foreign accent". :eek:

I'm not saying you're wrong, but the "evidence" is kind of weird to me. Maybe the mods can clear this up with a simple I.P. check?
An ip check won't work if he's using Tor, proxy servers, etc, etc. Maybe the guy's real, maybe he's not, but I find it kind of funny that he shows up when it looks as if the US is about to get in another war in the Middle East. I'm apolitical, meaning I don't give a fuck! LOL! I already have plenty of friends in Canada. I keep threatening to move up there. Maybe one day I will. My favorite author, John Irving, lives there, maybe I'll take his lead. If enough Americans move up there, we'll fuck your country up also! LOL!

funny that he shows up when it looks as if the US is about to get in another war in the Middle East.
Holy Christ, guys. I thought I was into conspiracy theories. :eek:

The U.S. has been in a war or "about to get in a war in the Middle East" for the last 35 years. If anyone showed up at any time during that time period, we'd all assume they're fake? This is the WORLD wide web. I think we should all take a pill.

Foreign accents, potential wars......this is "evidence" of a fake poster????......Thank god you guys aren't lawyers, you'd all be starving to death. :D

Like I said, you all may be right and the joke might be on me. I just find some of the reasoning kind of funny. If I'm wrong, you can all laugh at me. I'll even join you. :D

Back