The Wrecker's Ball

Good clear vocal. I like the retro reverb on it.

I would lose the programmed keyboard drums. They sound like roland arranger keyboard drums?

The guitar is buried all the way left. I would pull it out.

The mix overall sounds very hollowed out, and doesnt really have a bottom or low mid. Did you yank that out on purpose or was it never there?

Are you using monitors?

Sorry. I didnt read the fine print there.

:) :)

Write that in your post next time. The custom here is generally,,post, and have the song reviewed.

LMAO!:D Thats cool man. Some of the newbies around here wont catch the lyrics being about the wreckers ball that took place up in the conn woods but hey,this is some funny stuff.:D

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

THIS SONG IS ONLY A GOOF, NOT A COMMERCIAL RELEASE! IT IS NOT SUBMITTED FOR "REVIEW" BY NIT-PICKERS, BOOTLICKERS OR SHITKICKERS! IT WAS MERELY AN ATTEMPT TO ADD A BIT OF LEVITY TO THE SITE. I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO WAS MISLEAD, THINKING THIS WAS THE NEW COUNTING CROWS HIT SINGLE, OR POSSIBLY A LONG-LOST BEATLES SESSION.

The Management

Buffalo Bob said:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

...I PUBLICLY APOLOGIZE TO ANYONE WHO WAS MISLEAD, THINKING THIS WAS THE NEW COUNTING CROWS HIT SINGLE, OR POSSIBLY A LONG-LOST BEATLES SESSION.

The Management

:D :D :D

"You need a bit more compression on the voc..."

Ya think? I had the little LED's all lighting up - I don't think my compressor goes any higher.:cool:

Bob
Aurally Challenged

Needs a total re-work at least, if you're planning on getting picked up by any of the majors.

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

WORDS MATTER!!

Yeah...hehehehe...the tune was pretty cool, and I'm sure it would have been even funnier if I'd been here longer than I have (although I'm kinda' ashamed to admit that I at least recognized just about every single handle you mentioned)...BUT THAT POST BY JUSUMPILGRIM WAS THE FUNNIEST DAMNED THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Dude, Mr. Pilgrim, you may be a sonic genius and all...BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ANY LYRICS AT ALL???? I mean, EVER? Or do you just kinda' feel the same way about lyrics that I feel about a kick drum (i.e., necessary, but so what???).

ROFLMAO...

Yeah, thanks for that...hehehehe

Re: WORDS MATTER!!

chrisharris said:
Yeah...hehehehe...the tune was pretty cool, and I'm sure it would have been even funnier if I'd been here longer than I have (although I'm kinda' ashamed to admit that I at least recognized just about every single handle you mentioned)...BUT THAT POST BY JUSUMPILGRIM WAS THE FUNNIEST DAMNED THING I'VE EVER SEEN.

Dude, Mr. Pilgrim, you may be a sonic genius and all...BUT DO YOU ACTUALLY LISTEN TO ANY LYRICS AT ALL???? I mean, EVER? Or do you just kinda' feel the same way about lyrics that I feel about a kick drum (i.e., necessary, but so what???).

ROFLMAO...

Yeah, thanks for that...hehehehe

LMAO!What was that you said he had? "The tact of a nuclear warhead".LMAO!Bwahaaaaaaaaaaahahaha.:D

no offense intended

okee-dokey.

:D

I personally appreciate your input and your ears...but I HAD to comment on that one; I mean, you just walked right into it.

Oh yeah, I was in NYC twice last month, and you have at least 3 country stations.

:D

Best Regards,
-the hillbilly with narrow lyrical content

HEY!!! NO FAIR!!!

JusumPilgrim!!! Did you delete your last post? Well now I look like the completely bipolar/psychotically delusional individual that I probably am. Where'd it go?

That was heartfelt stuff, and I can't think of too many people who can even SPELL existentialism, much less use it correctly in a sentence.

Post on
-chris

I did delete it.

It was overkill given the context.

I still have it. I can sell it to you for some gear if youd like. :D :D

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

Back