The "What Have I Been Listening to Today" Thread...

Bubba po

Tiny Stonehenge Moment
...in which we provide links to new music, old music, esoteric music from any era or anything we think is fucking great. :)

My own contribution is this:

I don't normally do electronic music, but I think this totally kicks ass.

...in which we provide links to new music, old music, esoteric music from any era or anything we think is fucking great. :)

My own contribution is this:

I don't normally do electronic music, but I think this totally kicks ass.

I like what that dorky feller done wit' that teleocaster!

I like what that dorky feller done wit' that teleocaster!

I didn't know they were dorky until I tried to find a link to this track. :D I was seven years old and was allowed to stay up late to watch this historic, incredible event on TV.

I love this piece of music. It has completely moved me. :)

I didn't know they were dorky until I tried to find a link to this track. :D I was seven years old and was allowed to stay up late to watch this historic, incredible event on TV.

I love this piece of music. It has completely moved me. :)
I thought it was well done, but one part in particular grabbed me,. The licks he was playing, and particularly, the tone was outstanding.

I thought it was well done, but one part in particular grabbed me,. The licks he was playing, and particularly, the tone was outstanding.

I love the guitar parts. It sets the track apart from most other electronica, and there was something about the insistent drumbeat that grabbed me. Either the programmer was a drummer, or the drum parts were played. I don't know which is true, but I found this song outstanding. And I'm not easily impressed, these days.

I generally don't respect anyone who wears a tie that doesn't have to. That goes double if he's playing drums.

The music might be decent as background in a movie sequence or something. And the whole moon-landing thing was faked, don't you know that? Didn't they teach you that at Cambridge?

Either the programmer was a drummer, or the drum parts were played.

So you didn't see the actual drummer playing the actual drums in the video? :D

It was school sports day... which the school then cancelled, and told everyone to find a TV anywhere they could - so we wandered off to some random person's house and watched it there...

I generally don't respect anyone who wears a tie that doesn't have to. That goes double if he's playing drums.

The music might be decent as background in a movie sequence or something. And the whole moon-landing thing was faked, don't you know that? Didn't they teach you that at Cambridge?

It totally grows, NTB. :D Besides, if you have the wherewithal to buy a suitably awesome telescope, you can see the astronaut's footprints on the moon, and look at the trash they left behind. That's proof enough to me.

I'm going to listen to it again. :D

I love the guitar parts. It sets the track apart from most other electronica, and there was something about the insistent drumbeat that grabbed me. Either the programmer was a drummer, or the drum parts were played. I don't know which is true, but I found this song outstanding. And I'm not easily impressed, these days.

I've seen PSB a couple of times - my festival friends really like them. It's just two fellas - the guy on the guitar, banjo, keyboards and a drummer. They never talk to the crowd - the guitarist hits speech samples on his midi controller and waves and stuff.

I've seen PSB a couple of times - my festival friends really like them. It's just two fellas - the guy on the guitar, banjo, keyboards and a drummer. They never talk to the crowd - the guitarist hits speech samples on his midi controller and waves and stuff.

Oh, and they play old war time footage on a projector to go with the music.

Back