The Walking Dead

So WERE the cannibals infected from eating Bob's leg?

Who did Daryl call out to at the end - if it was Carol, wouldn't she have walked out with him?
In the previews for next week - where was Beth? Was there any more clues in the previews shown during Talking Dead?

So WERE the cannibals infected from eating Bob's leg?

Who did Daryl call out to at the end - if it was Carol, wouldn't she have walked out with him?
In the previews for next week - where was Beth? Was there any more clues in the previews shown during Talking Dead?

I don't think they were infected. It probably hadn't spread that fast in Bob anyways, plus they cooked it.

It had to be either Beth or someone new with Daryl. I doubt Carol would have been hiding in the bushes lol. She's a boss. Evidently Beth is at some sort of hospital-like place...I think it'll be an interesting episode next week.

I'm just glad Carl is getting little to no dialogue.

I think Judith did more talking than him this week.

Yes, it looks like next week we get to see what happened to Beth after she was whisked away in that car. It may all be a slight flashback catching us up to the point where this episode ended...Darryl inviting Beth to come out of the bushes? I don't know. Darryl looked kind of upset to me...which made me think he wasn't happy to be revealing who was behind him, if it was Beth, you'd think he'd be happy? Maybe Beth is traumatized or something? I dunno...could be anyone I guess...Morgan?

Who the fuck is morgan?

He's the dude from the very first episode who took Rick into his house...appeared again a while back (crazy and sitting on a pile of guns), and then they showed him at the very end of this season's premiere appearing to be following them.

He's the dude from the very first episode who took Rick into his house...appeared again a while back (crazy and sitting on a pile of guns), and then they showed him at the very end of this season's premiere appearing to be following them.

Oooooooohhhh yeah that black guy. Ok I remember now. Is he bad or something?

I think Judith did more talking than him this week.

Yes, it looks like next week we get to see what happened to Beth after she was whisked away in that car. It may all be a slight flashback catching us up to the point where this episode ended...Darryl inviting Beth to come out of the bushes? I don't know. Darryl looked kind of upset to me...which made me think he wasn't happy to be revealing who was behind him, if it was Beth, you'd think he'd be happy? Maybe Beth is traumatized or something? I dunno...could be anyone I guess...Morgan?

Well, Daryl would definitely be upset because there's only whoever is hiding in the bushes with him. He had Carol, so either he lost Carol or Beth or possibly both and has somebody else lol. So yeah upset Daryl.

Who the fuck is morgan?

The other, other, other black guy. :D I don't think he's bad. He was a bit crazed last time they ran into him but he looked better now lol. Hope he joins up with the group...that'd be cool.

Great episode.

I think Beth is with Negan. The black car with the cross is one of Negans' guys. Morgan is with Daryl.

Gregg you'll like this one, I think that at some point during this season Carl is going to get shot in the face. Glenn is going to get killed, That red head guy, can't remember his name off the top of my head, he's going to die. Maggie is pregnant, and is going to kill her self after Glenn gets killed. Tyreese and Machone are going to hook up.

edit..

Oh, Carol and Daryl are going to do the deed.

Who the hell is Negan?

Glen and Maggie went off with the red head guy to Washington, will we even see them much the rest of the season?

Great episode.

I think Beth is with Negan. The black car with the cross is one of Negans' guys. Morgan is with Daryl.

Gregg you'll like this one, I think that at some point during this season Carl is going to get shot in the face. Glenn is going to get killed, That red head guy, can't remember his name off the top of my head, he's going to die. Maggie is pregnant, and is going to kill her self after Glenn gets killed. Tyreese and Machone are going to hook up.

edit..

Oh, Carol and Daryl are going to do the deed.

Wow dude...aren't you the one who used to complain when people would talk about the show the day after because you hadn't seen it yet? You think maybe we don't want you to spoil probably the entire season for us? lol

Wow dude...aren't you the one who used to complain when people would talk about the show the day after because you hadn't seen it yet? You think maybe we don't want you to spoil probably the entire season for us? lol

Just don't read his posts. I never do.

I complain about a lot of shit, it's hard to keep straight, just part of my nature.

Anyway, the comic and the show are not paralleled, though they can be similar. Not trying to ruin or spoil the show, just extrapolating from the comic and past inconsistencies. Putting in my fortunetelling.

Another great episode last night. I hope Carol is okay, I liker her, she's one tough girl.

By the way, she's been dead for quite a while in the comic.

We're back in a steady holding pattern of boring. That didn't take long. This show is two good episodes book ending an entire midseason of suck.

Yeah, I don't know why they insist on doing a whole show about one person/thing instead of keeping it going with multiple plotlines of the various characters.
Looks like next week will all be about redhead guy and Eugene, Maggie and Glen and the bus trip.

Kinda thought last night's episode was boring AF lol....seemed really disjointed and weird, and didn't really flow for me.

Yeah, as harsh as that is, it's pretty fair I think. That was probably my least favorite episode in a long time.

I kind of liked the whole premise of Beth waking up in a new environment that seemed kind of clean and civilized. It raised lots of potentially interesting issues, but the episode just wasn't very well executed.

I'd think you could take the idea of a creepy hospital/brothel surrounded by zombies and do something cool with it. They just didn't.

So far, I give the premiere an A, the next one maybe a C. Last week a B and this one...an F? They just can't string several good episodes together anymore. :( I'll be back this Sunday though :).

Back