The song is called Eva. It is an original.

The bass is out of control my friend. I'd do a fade in with the beginning synth. The bass really takes over the whole mix so it's tough to judge the rest. I hear a kick coming out of the left side that I would center instead of pan left. I don't want to say much more without hearing the mix without so much bass.

It's pretty loud...
The distorted guitars? are kinda scratchy/bees sounding.
The synthesizers are good - nice stereo.
The snare is pretty clear. The kick is just clicky and panned too left. I think I hear thump better at the end when everything stops.
I think the bass is covering a lot of territory = kind of a wash.
There's noise on one of your tracks that pops up at the end.
The song itself is good. Nice backing track for something...

Cool! Thanks for the feedback. We will be making some adjustments tonight in about an hour when I go over there. We are planning on using it for the rolling credits for a movie that my friend is producing the soundtrack. Appreciate the good stuff! Keep it comin. Maybe I will repost with the recommendations. Thanks again!

Made some adjustments to the drums and sat the cymbals better in the mix. The bass sounds pretty good through the studio monitors, ran it through T-Racks for some mastering. Click the link above, should take you to the repost. See if it sounds a little better ... :)

Back