The real Msblaze

notbradsohner

Compression Addict
In what seems like a never ending quest to get my computer, I contacted Msblaze/mtx records via AOL instant messenger. According to my research, he is merely a 16 year old kid living in indiana. He also has the additude of a first grader.

OBSERVE::

Not Brad Sohner: GIVE ME MY COMPUTER!!!!
NcGC FiREfoX: i'm shippin it hun
Not Brad Sohner: did you mean to call me hun?
NcGC FiREfoX: no baby
NcGC FiREfoX: i don't like to hear you angry
Not Brad Sohner: when are you going to ship it then?
NcGC FiREfoX: tommrow sex
Not Brad Sohner: ok ,I just dont want to have to call your mommy and daddy
NcGC FiREfoX: ooooohhhhh no!!!! don't do that ;]
Not Brad Sohner: i know they wouldnt approve of your little scheme
Not Brad Sohner: so can I get a shipping number/tracking number?
NcGC FiREfoX: ok, seriuosly though, i'm shipping it tommrow and i will get tracking number tommrow
Not Brad Sohner: ok sounds good, if I dont hear from you Im calling your house while you are in school. And if nobody answers, I will call in the evening
NcGC FiREfoX: ok
Not Brad Sohner: (i used your cell number to find your house number by the way)
NcGC FiREfoX: what is my house number
NcGC FiREfoX: make sure u got the right one
Not Brad Sohner: sorry, I dont want to post it because im about to copy and paste this onto the forum. Dont want to put you at risk
NcGC FiREfoX: i don't care
Not Brad Sohner: anyway, hope to hear from you tomorrow! Thanks
NcGC FiREfoX: well
NcGC FiREfoX: email it to me
Not Brad Sohner: you can call me at ***-****
Not Brad Sohner: bye

hehe post the number!!!!

I'm actaully only 17 but take being a seller very seriously, and have sold well over a thousand dollars worth of stuff, and am selling something right now for 900! OH yeah!

But seriously, post his number!

antispatula said:
hehe post the number!!!!

I'm actaully only 17 but take being a seller very seriously, and have sold well over a thousand dollars worth of stuff, and am selling something right now for 900! OH yeah!

But seriously, post his number!

please post it

notbradsohner, how did you pay for the computer? If you paid via money order, apply for mail fraud! Thats a federal offense :cool: . Even if you didn't send him a money order, you can file an internet crime complaint: link to FBI ic3

Get in contact with local police too.

msblaze/mtx records, the stakes are increasing. A federal charge is no laughing matter. You can expect the punishments to be severe!

you cannot be this stupid. you are never getting the computer. if you paid via paypal file a claim immediately against him. if you paid any other way you need to contact his police department.

can I get in trouble for posting his phone number here? I traced back to his house phone using his registered cell number, so I have both. Apparently his mom is some kind of mortgage broker (looks like a scam too) and he is just using her paypal. I have all of her contact numbers, so Ill call her tomorrow during business hours. If I get nothing Ill call the home. So back to my question, can I post phone numbers here?

P.S. I filed a claim with paypal.

Last edited:
notbradsohner said:
can I get in trouble for posting his phone number here? I traced back to his house phone using his registered cell number, so I have both. Apparently his mom is some kind of mortgage broker (looks like a scam too) and he is just using her paypal. I have all of her contact numbers, so Ill call her tomorrow during business hours. If I get nothing Ill call the home. So back to my question, can I post phone numbers here?

P.S. I fililed a claim with paypal.
Don't post the number

Iwould NOT post the number - it may just get you in trouble. I honestly don't know why you let this go on so long. It's been a few weeks and you gave him a dealine over a week ago. Do NOT cave...take this to the limit. He's not the first immature idiot to do this and they seem to be multiplying. Damn kids! If you have his number and it's his mother's Paypal account, call her and let her know that her account will be screwed up, suspended and/or brought before officials. If that doesn't cause any reaction, well then...the apple didn't fall far from the tree. But if she's a responsible parent that just has a dork for a son, she'll do something. Sometimes it takes the law to open someone's eyes. She may be totally unaware her son is bilking people. He needs his ass kicked.

Why call? I say show up at his door step with proof of purchase demanding the PC or the cash back. Of course, you have to live remotely close to each other for that but maybe when he sees what lengths honest people will go to to keep from being screwed, he'll wise up.

called his mommy today!!! She seemed to know what I was talking about, and said that it would be shipped out today. I dont think she knew that he hadnt shipped it yet. Oh well, cross your fingers, the claim is filed with paypal and if I dont hear anything then the local cops will get called, I have his/her home adress and phone number.

Sounds like you've got all the tools you need to come out of this alright. Congrats. Hope the PC is everything that he said it was. Did the mom confirm what he was selling?

Back