The Quest for the perfect bass for me is over!(Bass Prwn)

Roguetitan

At least for a while I am pretty sure
love.gif

and it only cost 249.95 New from Ebay
A while back I was looking around at some hollow body guitars and I played one of these Jay Turser models I fell in love with it but at the time they were selling for just under $500.00 and really could not afford that at the time.
in the mean time I was browsing Ebay when Lo and Behold the same model I wanted for almost 300 dollars cheaper so I snatched it up with the buy it now button:D

well it came today and this is the first time I have put it down since it arrived. Man, this thing is so easy and such a pleasure to play!
I am really in awe of how good this bass plays in comparison of how little I spent.
I am talking right out of the box this bass had a perfect setup,I mean I did not do any thing to it,I unboxed it to see it arrived with real nice low action, just the way I like it. the whole bass is bound front and back of the body, neck and headstock, even the F holes are bound.
It has a beautiful coffee burst and clear lacquer finish, the rosewood bridge and chrome plaited tail piece adds a touch of style to the overall looks of the bass but I think it also enhances the overall tonal characteristics of the bass as well and the electronics are just as awesome as the workmanship of the bass! very quiet, hum free double coil pickups and have a very wide range of tone from full, rich and growly to deep,thick, meaty and Fat. has a 3 way selector for neck only/Bridge Neck/bridge only which really broadens the tone spectrum even more so.

It also came with D'Addario strings so I will not need to replace the strings for a while.

In all this purchase has been uplifting experience compared to the bad experience I had with another brand of bass just a couple of weeks ago:)

If you have been thinking about getting a hollow body bass you may want to consider getting one of these, they are really nice bass guitars and the price is definitely right!

From what I understand these models have been discontinued and they are blowing them out for new stock so once they are all sold there will be no more so you may want to get in on a good deal while you can.
I usually miss out on good deals like this but I got lucky this time... I guess the good Lord knew how much I wanted one of these bass guitars:cool:
JTHB6-1.jpg

JTHB6.jpg

Last edited:
Back