THE promotion of all promtions

gullyjewelz

Is something I am cracking my brain to figure out. I want to plan one hell of a show/night so that when I step to this venue and get everything rolling they will be so impressed with my plan and then with the actual night that they will beg me to do it again, and again and again . .
Any ideas to help? I would love that !!!!

I would also love if you don't mind my shameless plug: plz check my new video "Tired of Livin" at the site --- http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_5683144

You could start by changing "u" to "you" in your signature. And taking the caps lock off.

As far as impressing venues are concerned, you need to fill the venue up with people who love your music. Thats what impresses venues.

You could start by changing "u" to "you" in your signature. And taking the caps lock off.

As far as impressing venues are concerned, you need to fill the venue up with people who love your music. Thats what impresses venues.

And money. If your event is highly profitable for the venue, they're likely to want you to do it again.

OK. I'm gonna start looking up all my alcoholic compatriots and organize a drinking party for them . . with my music as the go between. Now has anyone ever used "email blast" services to promote their cd, event, etc.? Any referals? I found one company saying . .
Mass Email distribution to 3000 plus addresses for events, releases, etc ($150 per blast)

Sounds like a lot of money for nothing . . but I get a lot of email blasts from companies about music. I actually check out some of the artists, especially if I get info about the same artist. hmmmm

OK. I'm gonna start looking up all my alcoholic compatriots and organize a drinking party for them . . with my music as the go between. Now has anyone ever used "email blast" services to promote their cd, event, etc.? Any referals? I found one company saying . .
Mass Email distribution to 3000 plus addresses for events, releases, etc ($150 per blast)

Sounds like a lot of money for nothing . . but I get a lot of email blasts from companies about music. I actually check out some of the artists, especially if I get info about the same artist. hmmmm

Reverbnation does that. I've used it. Beware though, a lot of people don't like unsolicited emails and often times those "blasts" end up in spam folders.

Be on top of yo game man. organize parties take friends who can sing so that u form a line up and after offer freebies for your music/CD's/album.

That sounds pretty spammy. There are a lot of services out there (campaign monitor, mailchimp, etc.) that will help you build and send to a mailing list. Those generally charge per recipient and have the advantage of being opt-in (i.e. everyone on the list signed up for it.)

I will suggest you to promote your music through networking with other artists or you can also go with social networking sites.

Back