the problem with Bill Clinton

joro

The Pie Guy
He just doesn't practice his Sax enough.....

I'll bet he could be good enough to get a gig on the Tonight Show if he just practiced more........ya know?

Just sayin'..........

He just doesn't practice his Sax enough.....

I'll bet he could be good enough to get a gig on the Tonight Show if he just practiced more........ya know?

Just sayin'..........

I think the problem is the pay he gets for speaking is much more than any sax gig. He makes something like $200,000 a speech. I don't think his sax gig would pay that.

He's viewed over here as your best modern president. What's up with his wife?

She's completely unlikable. How do yall define "modern president"? There is no best or worst president. They're all worst. Seriously, there is no one president better than another. It's all just likable or not likable. Obama is a joke, but he's likable. He's black, and black is really cool right now. Clinton was likable. W Bush, not likable, so he's deemed as terrible. They all perform the same job. It's just some are more likable than others.

I think it really says something about us as a country (or maybe the rest of the world does this too, but I don't know) that we refer to Obama as black. (And I'm not singling you out at all Greg; I'm talking about the majority of Americans.)

The truth is he's mixed. He's totally 50/50 --- just as much white as he is black. But most people don't refer to him as mixed; they just say black.

It's just an interesting sociological phenomenon. I really don't know why it is.

My wife and I make the distinction, but maybe that's because both of her sisters married black guys, and so we have 8 mixed nieces and two mixed nephews.

And the thing is, if you think about it, he really does look mixed. I mean, it's not as though he's Wesley Snipes or anything. His skin tone is pretty light compared to most black people. Yet most people still call him black. It's just interesting.

It would be the same as someone calling him white and disregarding the black half of him. It's just odd to me.

Lol. Please. Does he look white to you?

He's black. No one with working eyes would ever mistake him as a white guy. As soon as white is mixed, people claim whatever the mix is. No one claims white because white has completely lost it's cool in pop culture and PC amerikkka. Ted Cruz is as white pride worldwide as they come, but he's gonna play up his 1/10000000000000000th piece of Cuban heritage or whatever the fuck he is. When someone is a mutt, it behooves them to not be the white part.

I think it really says something about us as a country (or maybe the rest of the world does this too, but I don't know) that we refer to Obama as black. (And I'm not singling you out at all Greg; I'm talking about the majority of Americans.)

The truth is he's mixed. He's totally 50/50 --- just as much white as he is black. But most people don't refer to him as mixed; they just say black.

It's just an interesting sociological phenomenon. I really don't know why it is.

My wife and I make the distinction, but maybe that's because both of her sisters married black guys, and so we have 8 mixed nieces and two mixed nephews.

And the thing is, if you think about it, he really does look mixed. I mean, it's not as though he's Wesley Snipes or anything. His skin tone is pretty light compared to most black people. Yet most people still call him black. It's just interesting.

It would be the same as someone calling him white and disregarding the black half of him. It's just odd to me.

It matters because we make it matter, even though it doesn't really matter. Either a person can do the job or not. But, that's not good enough these days so we have to make a big deal out of something that is totally irrelevant.

Rather than dig deep into a person's credentials, experience, knowledge, etc. We just go with superficial, oh look, he is black, oh, she is a woman, oh ... It easier on the vast majority of people and the media. The media or people don't want to have to dig.

It matters because we make it matter, even though it doesn't really matter. Either a person can do the job or not. But, that's not good enough these days so we have to make a big deal out of something that is totally irrelevant.

Rather than dig deep into a person's credentials, experience, knowledge, etc. We just go with superficial, oh look, he is black, oh, she is a woman, oh ... It easier on the vast majority of people and the media. The media or people don't want to have to dig.

That's not completely true. It's not as simple as laziness. Race is not irrelevant. It's every man for himself. This myth of "one nation" and all that stupid pledge of allegiance shit is just stupid shit.

She's completely unlikable. How do yall define "modern president"? There is no best or worst president. They're all worst. Seriously, there is no one president better than another. It's all just likable or not likable. Obama is a joke, but he's likable. He's black, and black is really cool right now. Clinton was likable. W Bush, not likable, so he's deemed as terrible. They all perform the same job. It's just some are more likable than others.

I suppose I mean within my lifetime. The Bushes are nutso right-wing oil barons, Reagan was a senile warmonger. Clinton is seen as the better of the recent prezzers. I couldn't tell you what he did that was so good in comparison (except for the Lewinsky blow-job episode), but I would guess he's a Democrat, who are viewed as the slightly less mad form of professional liars you have there.

I suppose I mean within my lifetime. The Bushes are nutso right-wing oil barons, Reagan was a senile warmonger. Clinton is seen as the better of the recent prezzers. I couldn't tell you what he did that was so good in comparison (except for the Lewinsky blow-job episode), but I would guess he's a Democrat, who are viewed as the slightly less mad form of professional liars you have there.

That right there shows how much the media and social media plays in the perception. Bill just didn't make any hard decisions, he just went along.

All of europe is generally more receptive of our democrats. It's no surprise that Bill Clinton would be highly regarded over there. Clinton was just as fake and repulsive as the rest of them. I think he was well liked though because he never stuck his neck out for anything. He literally coasted through 8 years of presidency with only one non-political scandal. He was just kind of there, getting blowjobs, like an every-man. I think people sympathized with him because his wife is such a hardass shrew. :laughings:

Lol. Please. Does he look white to you?

He's black. No one with working eyes would ever mistake him as a white guy. As soon as white is mixed, people claim whatever the mix is. No one claims white because white has completely lost it's cool in pop culture and PC amerikkka. Ted Cruz is as white pride worldwide as they come, but he's gonna play up his 1/10000000000000000th piece of Cuban heritage or whatever the fuck he is. When someone is a mutt, it behooves them to not be the white part.

Of course he doesn't look white. George W. looks white. Joe Biden looks white.

He doesn't look black either. Wesley Snipes looks black. Michael Jordan looks black.

He looks exactly like someone with one black parent and one white parent.

Of course he doesn't look white. George W. looks white. Joe Biden looks white.

He doesn't look black either. Wesley Snipes looks black. Michael Jordan looks black.

He looks exactly like someone with one black parent and one white parent.

WTF? He doesn't look black? He doesn't look straight-out-of-the-jungle black, but he looks like a black man. No reasonable person could look at a picture of Obama and not think "black man".

This post is likeable.
I agree with all of that.As crappy a President as Reagan was, in my opinion, I couldn't help but like him.

Every President, modern or historical, were crappy. Even the "good ones" were terrible in ways that are swept under the rug. Having a president is a bad idea, anyway.

The office should be abolished and replaced with a televised game show, where contestants can compete in wacky, messy challenges (a cross between Fear Factor and a Japanese Game Show) for their choice of policies. We can call it "Special Interest". The viewing public could vote via text message for their choice of game show host that season. That's what we need to take back 'murica.

WTF? He doesn't look black? He doesn't look straight-out-of-the-jungle black, but he looks like a black man. No reasonable person could look at a picture of Obama and not think "black man".

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

No, he doesn't look black. He looks mixed. You yourself said it. How non-black does someone have to look before they look mixed?

If he doesn't look mixed, then who looks mixed? And if he looks as mixed as any other mixed person, then you're only proving my original point, which is that "half-black" translates to just "black" in this country.

Back