The old "best reverb under $200" question

If you could score a Roland SRV-330 for around that you'd have a
good reverb AND a "collectible" that will be going up in value...

Chris

I have an M300 and it's excellent. It has two separate engines controlling multieffect and reverb, which comes in handy if you want to send two signals through it (either send both through both engines or one each).

If you want realistic rooms then the TC is probably a good choice. I was thinking of picking one up. The older Lexicon PCM61 is pretty cool for more of a undefined wash and it was used heavily in the 80's and 90's. It's kinda like a better spring reverb.

The yamaha SPX90 and Roland REV50 are also classics and all are usually under $300.

It seems for the money $199 and from what I've read, the TC has a very good reverb for the price. I've read on here that it adds a nice air and gives a sense of space.

I haven't heard anything negative.

I will check out the others that everyone has suggested

Thanks for the input
larry

My dining room, basement storage room and main floor bathroom are the best reverbs I have. They cost me more than $200, but besides using them for reverb, I also use them for eating, storing things, and shitting. So, I think I got my money's worth.

My dining room, basement storage room and main floor bathroom are the best reverbs I have. They cost me more than $200, but besides using them for reverb, I also use them for eating, storing things, and shitting. So, I think I got my money's worth.
I got those too, but they sound too fake and digital, :D :D

larry

I highly recommend all TC products. They have such an airy and spacial sound to them which you cannot get with a lexicon..The lexi's are fabulous devices but they have such a colored and 'heavy' sound...'the lexicon sound'...

Back