the OFFICIAL Fruity Loops / FL Studio thread

I love usin fruity loops. It's a great program. The only thing i don't like is when i hear stuff like "Lean wit it walk wit it." It took them like 5 mins to make that beat and they probably got paid good for it. I've combined fruity loops with my own samples plus midi and i've created some awesome music. There's alot of versatility when you really know what your doing with it. I find out new ways to do things every day. Remember, experimentation it key. I made a beat on there one time that somebody thought was a live band. Soundfonts!!!!

tone_aot said:
I love usin fruity loops. It's a great program. The only thing i don't like is when i hear stuff like "Lean wit it walk wit it." It took them like 5 mins to make that beat and they probably got paid good for it. I've combined fruity loops with my own samples plus midi and i've created some awesome music. There's alot of versatility when you really know what your doing with it. I find out new ways to do things every day. Remember, experimentation it key. I made a beat on there one time that somebody thought was a live band. Soundfonts!!!!

dope stuff man, keep doing ya thing

Im beggin some one on the real, can you help me with fruity loops. I got all the basics down but i dont know how to make my beats actually lasts 3-4 minutes besides 3-4 seconds. So hit me up if you got the time.
Aim:stupturtle
Yahoo:kurama20022003

I was wondering, whenever i make a sample beat i edit the sample in Acid pro and just import the wav of the drums that i sequenced on fruity loops to the project in Acid. I was wondering if there was a way i could freely edit the sample in Fl studio. I know you can use samples but i can't chop in the exact places that i would like to chop. If there isn't a way to do that, is there a way to sync the two programs together? If i had a combination of Acid Pro 4.0 and Fl Studio, i wouldn't buy anything else!

Back