The Need for Drums in Your Beats are Key to Making a Great song vs Making a Good Song

Davinity

Now we all know drums mostly drive the song excluding the bass line and accent sounds you may add. One thing I discover is that most of the music being put out by these beat makers are very light in that area as far as the drums go. You must develop a plethora of drum kits, loops etc. in order to keep your sounds fresh and also create "your sound". Its too many producers running around with a "J Dilla, Just Blaze, T-Minus etc." drum kit that wasn't even created by them that many other producers have as well. The problem with that is you will never rise above any of the real producers in the field of industry standard music, and will always be left in the trenches every time. Another thing I have noticed is that most of the producers aren't taking real time out to learn how to mix so their records sounds empty or incomplete because all of the instruments are clashing or don't have enough presence to make a real record. I have been working hard on a solution, and I have come up with the perfect answer. This is my sampler drum kit designed by me and sculpted as well, and not just some kicks and snares that I ripped from another person and threw in my kit. I have spent time mixing and creating clarity within the dynamics of these different drums. Let me know what you think, and I also have drum design services available. Information on that is in the folder itself on how to contact me. Here is the download link it is FREE DaVinity Music Hermetic Drum Kit Sampler :)

Back