the missus has to go!

i have 10 guitars four amps a couple of keyboards and a drumkit in my living room

which is also my studio

so when the new missus complains about all the gear being in her way

she has to go !

right?

i mean : what's wrong with having a couple of guitars in bed ???

gotta find a musician

You gotta date a musician, then they'll be girly and understanding. For example, the fiance knows my love of giant tube monstosities, so she buys shelves so she can organize them. Nevermind that the electricity bill is a little late because she just scored a 77 guild bass...

My missus bought me my 1st 4 track, 1st FX unit, 1st Wah Wah, 1st Fender, 1st digital multitrack, a synth guitar pick up, the shelving unit to set up my "studio" properly, suggested the house to house the "studio" and so forth.
As a result I can't say anything negative women & music/guitar gear .

Look, faderbug, you need to think long and hard about what is really important in your life - your wife or your gear.

...Now get rid of her! :D :D

Here's a quote I found on a website (www.achewood.com):

"I think that women are clear, like a horrible toy with no color in the plastic. If they talk, it is the sound of glass breaking and birds burning in a shoebox."

With this in mind, kindly ask her to shut the hell up when she's in your studio (nevermind that it's the living room too).

hungovermorning said:
For example, the fiance knows my love of giant tube monstosities, ...

unlike guitars, most women would probably enjoy having a giant tube mostrosity in bed.

Back