The Mirror

It's a pretty good song. The drums/cymbals are a bit dominant, and the guitar is kind of indistinct and smudgy. The vocals sit well though and your singer has a good voice

Bulls Hit said:
It's a pretty good song. The drums/cymbals are a bit dominant, and the guitar is kind of indistinct and smudgy. The vocals sit well though and your singer has a good voice
BUlls Hit pretty much said what I thought too. The cymbals are the biggest culprit to me. But they do sound really nice so I can see why you would push them. The whole recording sounds good just the balance needs a tweak. Try adding a littel 1.5K to the guitars to get them to stand out a bit. Vocals are excellent as previously stated. The playing is great by all. The last phrase is fabulous bit of production. Even as it is will showcase your group well......

:) :D :) :D

Nice vocal, almost sounds like they could be sepearted a bit more from the mix. A bit muddy overall... sounds like if you clear up everything else a bit, the vox will shine through more... cool tune though, enjoyed it ;) :)

I think it is very busy and crouded during the loudest parts, and yes, the cymbals are a problem. There needs to be less of something purcussionwise. The vocals sit nicely though. Good job!

Back