The Juune Issue of FrugalGuitarist.com is online!

wbcsound

Good morning Frugal Guitarists.

The June issue is up and it's our biggest yet. In addition to the reviews and articles, we've added beginner/intermediate guitar lessons (advanced coming soon) and a bio section. In the next few weeks, we will also be launching a blog covering various musician related topics. Stop by and check out the new issue, as always feedback is greatly appreciated.

Inside the June issue of FrugalGuitarist.com

Washburn WI-64V Idol
ESP X-Tone PS-2
J3 Atlantis
Peavey Windsor
Digitech Bass Synth Wah
Behringer Ultratone K1800FX
Guitarfetish New Product Preview
5 Skills Every Frugal Guitarist Must Know
New Guitar Lesson and Bio sections
And More!

I’ve received a little bit of flack via e-mail and on forums accusing me of having some kind of agenda, being a shill for the gear manufacturers we review, ignoring flaws, being too harsh, and even flat out lying regarding the reviews

Yikes. Hope that isn't in reference to us...

Anyway, kudos for the progress you've made since the last issue!

I wish you guys would cover more acoustic guitar related stuff in the magazine as well, since there are also a number of great pieces being made on a budget these days as well.
Thanks for the suggestion! John Dybala, the guy who's doing the the current lesson series, will be covering a few acoustics soon. We have a Jay Turser and Fender Resonator in the pipline as well. I'd love to expand the content, however currently the mag is funded 100% from my pocket. When/if some direct advertisers come through, we will greatly expand the coverage.

Back