The indredible Mr Fastfinger

Yeah, somebody linked that site a while back. That is just fun as hell!
I actually really like the licks too!

it is funny as shit! but i have a question, as a guitarist, is it weird that i have no desire to be able to play like that???

olfunk said:
it is funny as shit! but i have a question, as a guitarist, is it weird that i have no desire to be able to play like that???

Actually, I think that would put you solidly in the majority around here. This place is full of anti-shred types.

olfunk said:

Nope, not unless you want to be the next Stevie Vai.

But I'll add, if you could cop some of those facial expressions and bust a few poses like Fastfinger while you're playing, I'm sure your performance would be enhanced greatly.

olfunk said:

The desire to play like that is in direct proportion to the amount of practice you put in!

I would love to be able to play like that but would not necessarily load all those licks and speed into all my recordings!

It would be great to have those stops to pull out if you wanted to!

LOL!!! What a way to start the day. I'll never be able to jam with another shredder without thinking of this. It was so funny, I think I'll add it to my favorites just to amuse some of my friends.

Back