The I HATE EBAY Holiday Pedal Purge – Vintage Boss Arion E-H & MXR

1kidc

Due to many changes in the ebay rules and fee structures I’ve decided to “just say no” to the dark side this holiday season. I’d prefer to avoid Paypal on these but if you want to help fund the evil empire – that’s ok too. Money orders and wire payments for international sales preferred.

All prices include USPS Priority shipping to the lower 48 Conus. I’m happy to ship WorldWide – just add $10 for Canada & $20 everywhere else.

From Left to Right – Top to Bottom:

Rare Vintage Boss Pedals
GE-7 MIJ Black Label EXC $75
FZ-2 Out of Production Mint $100
DF-2 MIJ Velcro EXC $100
DD-5 Out of Production Velcro Dings $125
OD-1 MIJ Velcro Heavy Dings $175
DM-2 MIJ Never re-clocked EXC $250
OD-1 MIJ Black Label Moderate Dings $200
TW-1 MIJ Weird gack on rubber $75
BF-2 MIJ Black Label EXC $75
CS-3 MIJ EXC $100
TS-9 Reissue Mint $75

SCH-1 Original Model replacement battery cover $100
BASSBALLS USA EXC $50
BF-1 MIJ Re-Painted Black EXC $125
BASSBALLS USSR Mint $60
MXR DISTORTION + Good $45

HM-2 Near Mint $75
CS-3 Mint $60
OD-2 EXC $60
MT-2 Mint in Box $75
OS-2 Mint in Box $50
BAD MONKEY Humphreys Mod Mint in Box $85
AW-2 Mint $45
PH-3 Near Mint $60
CH-1 Pink Label Mint $60

pedallot11-8.jpg

All pedals work perfectly and sound great. Sorry for the mass picture - I’m trying to conserve bandwidth here on the board. If you want individual pics or more info just email me and I’ll send them out: ddemusic@comcast.net PLEASE don’t pm me as I am truly horrible about checking them!

I’ve also got an 80’s vintage Maxon UE401 multi-fx and a Boss GL-100 that I might consider letting go of as well – contact me if you are interested and I’ll send you pics.

USSR BASEBALLS & TW-1 Sold! All other emails responded to. Lots of sniffs on the dm-2 & od-1's but no bites yet...

Thanks to all,
d2

Last Chance - make me an offer tonight. I'm putting them up on ebay in about an hour. I wish I didn't have to deal w/ evilbay but I've got to buy my daughter an acoustic for x-mas.

I'd consider a trade for a nice acoustic but not other pedals, amps, electrics etc - thanx!

PLEASE EMAIL ME IF INTERESTED - I won't be checking pm's

ddemusic@comcast.net

Thanx All!

Back