The Hobbit - Misty Mountains Cold - Elena House

ElenaHouse

Hi guys,

I just uploaded my rendition of the Hobbit movie theme song "Misty Mountains Cold".
Filmed on location at "Rock City" Tennessee. That place made the perfect Dwarven mines.

Also ... don't worry... there were no Dragons harmed during the making of this film. LOL

***My Gmail was hacked and they caused my Youtube channel to be closed. Here is a new link for this video.***

Last edited:
Wow...your "production values" have really progressed since the first video I saw of you singing standing next to a piano. Nicely done.

Your voice well suits the fantasy genre...I hope Peter Jackson is watching.

(But I felt sorry for the poor lizard/dragon you zapped though!)

Wow...your "production values" have really progressed since the first video I saw of you singing standing next to a piano. Nicely done.

Your voice well suits the fantasy genre...I hope Peter Jackson is watching.

(But I felt sorry for the poor lizard/dragon you zapped though!)

Thank you Bobbsy. I hope Peter Jackson is watching too!

Yeah, when I became a Youtube Partner we bought better editing software and I pushed dad to figure out how to add all the special effects. :D

My Gmail account associated with my Youtube was hacked and the hackers caused my Youtube channel to be closed.

I started a new channel but it will take me awhile to upload all my videos.

The hacker was playing with me on line. Three times in a row he changed my password right after I change it until I did the following.

Make sure you take these steps to protect yourself too. Here is the link:
http://cnettv.cnet.com/make-your-google-account-more-secure/9742-1_53-50129675.html

Last edited:
I'd like to have listened & watched but the utub links go nowhere in particular.
I hope you reload soon.

Back