the final torture

kormaniac

Allright...again...i apologize for posting the same song...but many wanted to hear the final version...here it is. I may need to add a little more low shelving now, and some minor eqing, but I think all in all the bass drum has jazzed up the chorus so that it has a bit more dynamic presence. Thanks to all who gave so much input...I think you guys have really helped this song come alive!!

Any last thoughts would be great!

These parts sound much better. Now we get to finer points. The acoustic guitar parts sound too "close" for lack of a better way to say it. Like I said, now that you're getting your arms around the big problems, move on to the finer details. Maybe a LITTLE reverb on the acoustic to put it in the same space.
This sounds a hell of a lot better my friend.

rat-a-track

Thanks rat track! as i said...you guys really helped me out!
And I will take your suggestion regarding the space position of the acoustic...I hear exactly what you mean.
I'll be looking for all your help again when I post a new song!!!!

It sounds so much better..I've listened to this song grow up.. the singer reminds me of an evil Madonna.. as I said in the other threads, I like this tune a lot.. very dark, and not the norm.. I still think the drums sound strange in the heavy part though.. I can tell you changed them, but something still sounds like it's stumbling..

thanks sab

Thanks Sabbath!
The time signiture of the chorus is a little weird...and I think that might be what
your picking up on....this song has drained me....I'm too eager to move on to
some other songs now from all the tips you guys have given me. I'll let it sit for
awhile and then come back to it...and see how it flows.
Thanks again...

K

Back