The Dogg Is Back With New Beats!!!!!!!

What's up KNINE?

What the album looking like cuz?

That india track is pretty tight...

1st Sample beat is lovely... Well done placing the singing part. I think the vocal sample would sound dope with some delay and verb. I say that because of the harps.

Not really on that second one but it's well done... Just not my style at all.

Weren't you the cat using the DR.5s? That first joint reminds me of a cut I heard off a RS....

Keep up the good work cuz...

not feelin the first beat but them others with the samples r fire.

dopes shit.

I think the beats are dope...
For some reason im really feeling that last one...

Did U get to rerelease the cd?
How is it doing?

I told mad people to get it
KEEP IT UP

Crossed Up...

song

ay man im on that first beat for realz. im lookin for an indian beat cuz i perform on indian reservations to young people. im a Christian rapper, know im sayin. peace. keep it real dog. out

Yo sorry i have been missing in action fellaz last two weeks i been in the lab on the slab for them dollars. but i'm making my rounds now and hittin every body with that said:

Yo that first joint is nasty original lovinnnnnnnn it. and cant say nothing else bout it

second thats a good model of what i mean when i tell cats they need more going on in the mix this is tight as hell. i'ma refer peeps here when i tell them the need more going on. one of those samples i just wasnt feelin tho. the first one was on point that second one seemed annoying and took away from the song
good job tho keep it up and welcome back

Back