The divorce song

guitar zero

c = b#
I'm sure this isn't the right place for this, but who cares. After 34 years of marriage, I'm getting a divorce. I'm in the process of tearing down the studio, and boxing up stuff. Most likely, a lot of it will be sold, since it's not getting used enough to justify the cost. Just want to say thanks to this community of nut jobs. I learned tons from you all. I have not lost the desire, and hope to be back some day posting new stuff for you guys to critique. Keep the passion for creativity alive. Hope to keep hearing good stuff from you all. Watch those meters...

Warm Regards,

GZ

Sorry to hear this guitarzero - both getting divorced after such a long marriage and giving up your studio/equipment. Neither can be easy I'm sure. All the best.

Really sad to hear this news,I've been married 41years(to the same lovely woman!)
It can't be easy at all,I would really hate it to happen to us!
The songs I have heard of yours are VERY good & I loved em, so I hope you do continue to write & record stuff,
AND most important post them up here for us all to enjoy!!
All the very best to you for the future!

Bummer GZ. That is sad news. I'm sorry.

Sure...box that stuff up, but don't sell it until you have to, or you're sure you won't be using it. Maybe as you start a new chapter in your life you'll become inspired or something? You never know...Anyway, take care and I hope you find the time and desire to continue visiting here.

I'm sorry to hear the news.

I hope you don't sell your guitars. When you are ready to get back to songwriting and recording, you'll have a brand new start which is kind of cool. New gear, new ideas, new perspective...

Best wishes and don't forget about us. :)

Wow... Not sure what to say, man... May luck shine on you in all your future endeavours... Yeah that sounds about right.

Divorce sucks. So sorry, my friend.

I wish you well, and look forward to the day you post your next masterpiece.

Sorry to hear it, man. You've posted some good tunes, and you'll be missed.

(The part of me that can't resist making bad jokes no matter how malaprop the timing wants to suggest that the correct forum might have been the "Free Ads for Music Gear" one? ... Ok. I'll leave now.)

Sorry to hear this, Guitar zero!
I hope you can get on your feet real soon.

If you don't stick around, thank you for all the kind words and support over the last few years.
I do hope this isn't the last we've seen of you. Keep in touch, yeah?

Back