The difference between 'TUBE" compressors and Regular compressors?

I'll be sure to tell my grandparents not to worry what compressors they use next time I talk to them.... hmm, allthough I dunno if they have great ears... Background music in stores bugs the hell out of my grandpa, hehe... pretty funny.

mattamatta said:
I'll be sure to tell my grandparents not to worry what compressors they use next time I talk to them.... hmm, allthough I dunno if they have great ears... Background music in stores bugs the hell out of my grandpa, hehe... pretty funny.
Before he died, you couldn't talk to my grandfather if there were any background noises. He would just sit there and give you a blank stare. His hearing got so bad toward the end that it affected his speach. Well, that and the 5th of whiskey he was drinking almost every day...

GamezBond said:
:confused: :confused: :confused:

i was inferring lrosario is gay so he sticks it in his booty :) he needs some ky jelly to warm it up ;)

It dosn't take a genious to figure out how fucking retarded you are. Good luck on finding a life that suits you and tell me how the next ashlee simpson album goes ;).

LRosario said:
It dosn't take a genious to figure out how fucking retarded you are. Good luck on finding a life that suits you and tell me how the next ashlee simpson album goes ;).

¡Chupe mi dick que jode usted jodiendo a idiota español, el frijol que come fucker de madre!

Back