The Broken Song Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amorican

***THE BROKEN SONG SESSIONS--A TONY NASH EP***
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-All 5 songs are NOW UP!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-These are 5 of the most personal songs I have ever written. Very raw, very honest, and very heavy with emotion. They contain themes of depression, suicide, lack of self esteem, sexual abuse, self sabotage/hate, and the hope to be found and the hope for a better life.

-I worked very hard on these songs and put my heart and soul into them. It got so emotional at certain points, that I thought of stopping the recordings all together...but I pushed on. I nearly broke down in tears during the second chorus of "Lonely Boy Broken".

-As they say, good art, never plays it safe...Take a glimpse into a tortured soul, yearning for a better way.
---------------------------------------------------

1.Spend My Time Running

2.All Her Life

3.Go On

4.Waiting To Be Found

5.Lonely Boy Broken
--------------------------------------

This was written, produced, and played by Tony Nash...(me)....

Recorded at Universe Mind Recordings Studio.

Peace, and I hope you dig it!

http://www.myspace.com/tonynash

***THE BROKEN SONG SESSIONS--A TONY NASH EP***
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-All 5 songs are NOW UP!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
-These are 5 of the most personal songs I have ever written. Very raw, very honest, and very heavy with emotion. They contain themes of depression, suicide, lack of self esteem, sexual abuse, self sabotage/hate, and the hope to be found and the hope for a better life.

-I worked very hard on these songs and put my heart and soul into them. It got so emotional at certain points, that I thought of stopping the recordings all together...but I pushed on. I nearly broke down in tears during the second chorus of "Lonely Boy Broken".

-As they say, good art, never plays it safe...Take a glimpse into a tortured soul, yearning for a better way.
---------------------------------------------------

1.Spend My Time Running

2.All Her Life

3.Go On

4.Waiting To Be Found

5.Lonely Boy Broken
--------------------------------------

This was written, produced, and played by Tony Nash...(me)....

Recorded at Universe Mind Recordings Studio.

Peace, and I hope you dig it!

http://www.myspace.com/tonynash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back