****The BLUE Spark Microphne****

meecow1490

Hey guys just a quick question here.

I've decided on buying two BLUE Spark microphones, lots of people say that they're really good for the price.

Does anyone know if it comes with some sort of carry case?

If not, does anyone know where i can buy a microphone padded case for 2-3 mics and/or their shock mounts?

Thanks a lot!!

mine came with case, shockmount, and even a tiny little cute and not very useful pop filter. wooden box even!

nice. not sure if this is standard though.

mine came with case, shockmount, and even a tiny little cute and not very useful pop filter. wooden box even!

nice. not sure if this is standard though.

whoa - I've got an echo!

haha guys you keep me on my toes :-)

it's too small to let you move around at all which is fine for many (more stable) singers but for example it's not good for me when I sing cuz I have no control and move around (which is a dangerous thing to experience anyhow).

it's also just not as effective to my ears at capturing pops and sses... but it's still a lot better than not having one.

oh, and it's cute. hmmmmm.... maybe not manly enough after all....

i have the blue spark mic as well i wasnt feeling the pop filter as well it was giving me buzzing wen it was connect to my mic i didnt know why so i took it off and the buzzin stop but as far as the mic its self its dope like a drug dealer from new york in the 80s

i have the blue spark mic as well i wasnt feeling the pop filter as well it was giving me buzzing wen it was connect to my mic i didnt know why so i took it off and the buzzin stop but as far as the mic its self its dope like a drug dealer from new york in the 80s

well that's an endorsement Blue should put on their website! :-)

I love it LoL... and I agree.

Lazarus!

I'm considering one of these myself. Whether I get this or something else depends on whether I have the money to fuel a Blue addiction. xD

Glad to find a fairly recent thread on the Spark because I'm considering trying to make it my next mic purchase.

My question for those of you who have a Spark: what is your experience with the included shockmount? Some of the reviews I've read have stated that it's not adequate for the weight of the mic. In fact, that's just about the only bad thing I've heard about it so far. (I'm also a little concerned about the small pop filter, because I tend to be a bit of a bobblehead when I sing, but I think I can work on that.)

I'll probably get one, if I ever get things together. Stupid economy. Can't even sell things on craigslist anymore (no takers, even on ridiculous deals). Shock mounts are dime a dozen. You can even make them with a little DIY and hair braids. I wouldn't let that be a selling point. Baring a particular look that you're after. Not that I know what that would be with an ORANGE microphone.

I wouldn't let that be a selling point. Baring a particular look that you're after. Not that I know what that would be with an ORANGE microphone.

LOL I'm not worried about how it looks. Besides, no one sees this room except me and my roommate. He offered to go in on the mic with me so I ordered it Monday. Monitors are next. Eventually. I could not have bought the Spark this soon if he wasn't pitching in.

Back