The Blue Bird Microphone....

Good mic, though, even if it's not depressed :P I've used one quite a bit on acoustic guitars, and, though a little bright at times, a cool mic for under $500.

It is actually blue. See myhat got ahold of one last month and managed to get the grill of the mic up his ass before realizing the rest wasn't going to fit. So in an attempt to remove the mic he popped off the front of the grill smearing the juices of the young man he dorms with all over the diaphram causing it to be useless for anything else other than ramming into young boys. So you see how this mic might be a little depressed.

jonnyc said:
It is actually blue. See myhat got ahold of one last month and managed to get the grill of the mic up his ass before realizing the rest wasn't going to fit. So in an attempt to remove the mic he popped off the front of the grill smearing the juices of the young man he dorms with all over the diaphram causing it to be useless for anything else other than ramming into young boys. So you see how this mic might be a little depressed.
Well, I don't blame it. Being a part of extreme pillow fights and anal sex with myhatbroke would depress the hell outta me too!

lucky13 said:
Well, I don't blame it. Being a part of extreme pillow fights and anal sex with myhatbroke would depress the hell outta me too!

That's what I'm saying. It's sad really. I feel sorry for the little guy.

Then what's up with the Blue Mouse I ask. What's his excuse? He's not blue and if that's a mouse, I'll eat a dragonfly. :D

And one more thing...the balls are blue but I think I get that one.

Back