The Big Collab Round 2: Sign-ups

As of right now

Champ Paine is an extra or reserve so if anyone right now wants to get out for whatever reason let me know...if you don't feel like you will be able to participate in this collab it is vital that u contact me or abyss so we can take u off the roster an let someone else jump off...

Peace,

Kevlar

Got your PM KEV,

Im going out of town tonight to mix a show in Statesboro Ga.

When I get back in I will read through the entired thread to get all of the details.

I havent been online too much lately. Been in the studio working on the latest project.

Holla

Malcolm

yo

team 1, i'm not always behind my computer but i try to keep my aol window open. just hit me up and keep me posted on what's going on. i got my beat done. i'm ready to lay some bars. i need to know what the hook gone be.

btw, "phyzical therapy" is my aol handle

Yo I am moving on next weekend so I am going to have to bow out. But if I can submit a beat for my team I'll be happy to put it down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj DeezNutz
Immediate Phamily

progress

i have my verse down, and my hook for my remix of the song. holla @cha boy. what yall doing out there people????

Qwestshun said:
your wack ass who the fuck you think im talkin bout , name bitin lil herb, come original homo
Imagine that, someone else, used the original word "Question" and manipulated to a rap name, similar to yours... :rolleyes:

Get off the forum you faggot.

Ayo, peeps on my team, holla at me on AIM: ChiggyCeli

I'm recording two projects right now, so I'm mad busy but, i got time to rip 16 bars or what not...

got my verse done

flossy if you see this ..get at either me,jug,or morroco..cuz we are waiting on you son...btw i hope this other collabs don't fall apart.
It's not like this is for money fellas..just a lil bit of your time is all we ask.

Peace,

Kevlar

dj duce nutes said:
Yo I am moving on next weekend so I am going to have to bow out. But if I can submit a beat for my team I'll be happy to put it down!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj DeezNutz
Immediate Phamily

Go ahead and submit it!!! hit me up on aim if you can it's chalin27

Heres my verse

I got a gangsta gun, and keep a gangsta knife
I shoot hard bullets, and hate my crazy wife
When it comes to keeping it real, at best i'm crazy tight.
Smooth as ice,twice as nice never had a bad day in my life.
(^bit that line from an episode of Martin^)

Just playing fam-a-lam.

I hope these joints work out. Looks promising, each team seems to be keeping in contact.

Like Jug said,about 2 weeks should do it.Any more than than youre bond to lose participation somewhere.

Looking forward to it.

One

Change of POETS said:
Imagine that, someone else, used the original word "Question" and manipulated to a rap name, similar to yours... :rolleyes:

Get off the forum you faggot.

Ayo, peeps on my team, holla at me on AIM: ChiggyCeli

I'm recording two projects right now, so I'm mad busy but, i got time to rip 16 bars or what not...

you got balls , step for him.. seems as he wont... we can even do it on this board , embaras you in front of ya peeps

Qwestshun said:
you got balls , step for him.. seems as he wont... we can even do it on this board , embaras you in front of ya peeps

You're kinda hostile over an internet name. You can't imagine how many names I've had only to have some one drop under that name before me.

Its all like family around here for the most part. and cats who do go at it from time to time chances are they've hung around long enuff to know the other enuff to have throw words at em. maybe you do know him outside of this board but your 5 posts under your belt just gives me the impression that you registered just so you can lick shots at questein. Then again I could be wrong. If I am , I apologize and welcome to HR.com .

BTW I'm not sticking up for anyone but I hate to see net beef thats over nothing or worse garbage that was created on some other board transferred to here( thats worse than spam IMO).

If u feel u are the true "?" challenge him to a battle or something a quit this ho' shit

one

yooooo

morocco g and killakevlar has sent me that fire. their verses are in. i have to record mine tonight or in the morning, flossy is up next. holla at us

okay i'm reloaded

lol, my vocals have been recorded, team 1 is about business. ride with us or collide with us. lol

Back